What made you a Fedor fan?

We all know his style was exciting as hell, but what else made you a fan of him?

For me, he seemed like a genuinely nice guy who could just flick that switch when he wanted to. He didn't have to be 'on' all the time. He could be SUPER humble yet become a ruthless killer within a heartbeat.

Also the way that there wasn't a flashiness about him like Mayweather, he never ran his trap like Tito or made excuses like Bones. He was all about business. Period.

You expect the baddest man on the planet to be 6 ft 6, 275lbs of shredded muscle - But then Fedor was the opposite of that, a regular guy that you could come unstuck with BIG TIME. He just never looked like a fighter, I suppose.

His normal guy look and super ability at a not as big size Phone Post 3.0

Outside the ring he was a polite, mild mannered man but when he was inside he fought like a machine.

I became a Hendo fan when he knocked Fedor the fuck out. Phone Post 3.0

The fact he never played it safe in a fight, always looking for the finish even if it put him in a vulnerable position. Also, I didn't know who he was till he entered PRIDE and fight after fight was a classic! He brought a beautiful violence that few fighters had. He truly was the evolved heavyweight. NOOBS now say Fedor never evolved. Lol. Evolve at what? He was a complete fighter! Fedor was a silent killer and your favorite fighters favorite fighter.

Power and killer instinct. Phone Post 3.0

His fashion sense. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - His fashion sense. Phone Post 3.0
His sweater game was on point Phone Post 3.0

A shared affinity for ice cream.

And sweaters.

Surviving that Randleman suplex.. And after he beat Cro Cop in that war when they called his name the way he never even looked happy almost emotionless ... Dunno it just stuck out Phone Post 3.0

Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke - I became a Hendo fan when he knocked Fedor the fuck out. Phone Post 3.0
Douche. Phone Post 3.0

The way he looked like he was actually trying to decapitate people with his fists when he threw down. His old school Russian training methods. His affair with JCVD. His tight shorts.... Mmmmm Fedor.....

Homo Phone Post 3.0

Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke - I became a Hendo fan when he knocked Fedor the fuck out. Phone Post 3.0
You molest collies don't you... Phone Post 3.0

Seeing him destroy Heath. Phone Post 3.0

Composure. Rain sleet or snow fedor was fedor. Call it a poker face whatever but he was always respectful and composed. Phone Post 3.0

The hair Phone Post 3.0

sparkuri - The hair Phone Post 3.0
Epic sideburn Fedor was Epic Phone Post 3.0

Just a machine. Plus, his "I will smash any available body-part to pass your guard and make it look easy" ground and pound was always amazing.

beating the crap out of prime nog while in his very dangerous guard