What MW champion could have beaten Alex Pereira?

Busta was taking down Lindland, Hendo, Rampage….

Weidman always mixed his striking and tds well. It wasn’t that he fell in love with anything, he was still trying to wrestle guys he lost to. He would be a huge fav imo to beat Alex. Big physical and long MW with good pressure and footwork to cut off the ring and had a very good ground game to boot. He might match up with Alex and Izzy the best (in his prime of course).

Rockhold didn’t have the best tds but he finishes Alex on the first one.

Only other poster that uses that gay emoji is Merridrew…

2 Likes

It would make sense. Both clueless

And both have a sexual proclivity towards Russian/Caucasian men. Women’s MMA even wants to move to Russia

@anon34855006 is clueless to what he’s watching. Don’t mind him

1 Like

If Rob was struggling against Izzy’s height he would have real trouble against Alex. Didn’t you pick Usman and Fiziev to win the last PPV? :joy: fucking loser

1 Like

Ok Jack relax. I absolutely did. You win some, you lose some. Izzy has way better TDD than Alex, he also has a completely different style of kickboxing. Everyone knows MMA math does not work.

Btw, you also picked Fiziev

Nope Does anyone give the all american Justin Gaethje a chance against Russian Muslim Fiziev?

And obsessing over someone in every thread they make is fucking creepy bro

Uhh heres your quote from that thread

Also, def not obsessed. Kinda wish you’d take a long walk off of a short pier to be honest. :heart:

1 Like

Rent free baby!

1 Like

If you can make the weight, does it matter?

1 Like

I mean whats he doing so bad?

Wrestling and subs beat him.

Did he look tired to you in that 5th round against Izzy? True that he has strangely not the best striking defense, but while you hit him… he can hit you back, and his power and chin will prevail 95% of the time.

1 Like

No need to exaggerate. He is 225 between bouts. At 212-215 come fight time that’s still 30 pounds over the 185 limit!

2 Likes

I think the better question is which ones wouldnt beat him.

He was 225 just ONE week after the last Izzy bout. Insane, as it wasn’t a Praddy style belly LOL.

But still, 30 pounds over is crazy. When Paolo and Yoel fought, it was 212 vs 207 come fight time, which was crazy. Alex is even heavier!

Yoel would be a threat to Alex… or to anyone. I still don’t understand why the UFC let him go!

1 Like

Wasn’t champ but Uncle Chael would have been a nightmare for him and Adesanya both, kinda made for him to win a belt off of really. Silva without the submission threat and standups.

2 Likes

Prime GSP and prime Anderson could beat him, imo.

1 Like

According to khabib luke has second best smesh mount but no have good takedowns

Alex hi c to double was good .i hope glovers been randomly waking him up in the middle of the night and telling him no more o soto gari