What oils/lotions can be used to cheat in MMA?

Could a fighter bathe in Oil or lotions for like a week before the fight to where their skin would be super soft or slick, etc.? Something not physically visible as an oil, but something that just changes the friction of the skin or comes out when sweating, etc?

i heard if u just use lotion a few hrs before the fight and let it dry when u sweat u will be extra slick. really tho not bathing will have your body's natural oil built up and when u sweat should get pretty slick.
if u r actually planning on cheating and doing this for a fight then the best plan is to turn a used condom (not your own) inside out and rub it all over yourself

fortheloveofMMA - i heard if u just use lotion a few hrs before the fight and let it dry when u sweat u will be extra slick. really tho not bathing will have your body's natural oil built up and when u sweat should get pretty slick.
if u r actually planning on cheating and doing this for a fight then the best plan is to turn a used condom (not your own) inside out and rub it all over yourself

so stoners who don't bathe... ahem Diaz and all are more likely to feel greasier than their opponent's?

also if you are planning on cheating you better go to greg jackson's camp... so he can attest to the media that so and so (ahem GSP) can't be on steroids or blatantly use Vaseline because he is so honest ...

we've all seen those spoof videos where they interview Greg Jackson with all sorts of shit... and he lies without blinking or breaking out of character (a la BORAT)...

inf0 - jizz

blended poop

Ummm.... yeah.... It's called learn submission grappling/BJJ and learn how to stay out of/defend submissions utilizing skills and forget about cheating.

I loathe the TUF generation....

pgimlin - gsp uses vaseline about 4-5 hours before his fight, in addition to his excellent grappling skills it seems to have had a part in his success.

source?

Orion - Ummm.... yeah.... It's called learn submission grappling/BJJ and learn how to stay out of/defend submissions utilizing skills and forget about cheating.

I loathe the TUF generation....

A guy with the same join date as you asks the question, but it's obviously evil TUF's fault!

I remember hearing rumors of a guy on a rival wrestling team going into a sauna and pouring oil on himself after he began sweating profusely and his pores were opened up. After he got out of the sauna, he'd cool down and wipe himself off to and then when he started wrestling and sweating again, the oil would seep out and he'd be slick as a greased pig.

I never wrestled him, but guys who did swore he was pretty slippery and it sounds like it might work. Although I agree with Orion that cheating has no place in sports.

Who goes into a competition dry? Everyone warms up and gets a good sweat going before.

You have to drink about a liter of extra virgin* olive oil about five minutes before you get in the cage or on the mat. Try it, the results will surprise you.

*this is vital.

here we go again.

Poutine makes me sweat grease

fortheloveofMMA -  really tho not bathing will have your body's natural oil built up and when u sweat should get pretty slick.

guys at my old gym did this alot and I wanna say DONT FUCKING DO IT! The place had to close down for disinfection and its just fucking nasty

lol, I do not compete in anything, just wondering lol guys, really....

guy at my old gym had some gay trick like this so you could never get a hold of him in training, i never thought much of it til one day i really couldnt get ahold of him n i was like dude wtf ur slippery as a pig in shit whats the deal here n he just smiled n was like my lil secret...my response? ur a fuckin idiot for greasin up TO TRAIN, so if he did it then i KNOW he did that shit for fights, hated that motherfucker haha

pgimlin - 
jellyman - 
pgimlin - gsp uses vaseline about 4-5 hours before his fight, in addition to his excellent grappling skills it seems to have had a part in his success.
source?
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv88/pgimlin-GSPGREASE/GSPGREASE2.jpg http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv88/pgimlin-GSPGREASE/GSPGREASE1.jpg
Your proof that he is greasing is a fuzzy picture of him putting something on his face? It is probably zit cream ffs.

Could we get a sticky thread as a cheating resource?  Everyone can post their favorite dubious methods in one place.

I typically bathe in baby oil the morning of an event, then take a quick cold shower to shut up my pores around the oil.  When it comes time to grapple, I sweat out droplets of pure grease.  It's undetectable and effective.

Couple this with my sandbagging, and let's just say my mantle is full of loving cups and blue ribbons, and I have made many a white belt quit training altogether.