What some of the stoners dont realize...

...is that the athletic commissions can't just quit testing for marijuana without receiving unbearable amounts from hell from governments who run them.

Now don't think I'm anti-pot. I support legalization 100%. Don't think I'm a Diaz hater. My opinion is that he did enough to win.

But as soon as a states governor learns their athletic commission has quit testing for pot, that governor freak and shut them down until they put it back on the list of banned substances as long as its illegal.

And that's the last thing I will say on the subject. Phone Post

so who controls the governor's policy?

Joe_Drogan420 - so who controls the governor's policy?

In theory, the voting masses.

(Key words: "In theory") Phone Post

So how do we get back to the theory?
Or are we helpless?

Pharmaceutical Industry=Heep Strong Lobby!!

Megatherium - Pharmaceutical Industry=Heep Strong Lobby!!

It's simple.

The pro-weed lobbies aren't NEARLY as well-funded as pharmaceutical or tobacco lobbies. Which is fucking ridiculous.

"This will do so much more bad shit to a person. But I'm getting more money for my reelection. So I'll support it."

Somebody give me a reason to believe politicians aren't pure evil. Phone Post

The timber industry also lobbies against the legalization of marijuana. Their beef is with industrial hemp, but it behooves them to keep it all illegal.

theinfamousjmo - ...is that the athletic commissions can't just quit testing for marijuana without receiving unbearable amounts from hell from governments who run them.

Now don't think I'm anti-pot. I support legalization 100%. Don't think I'm a Diaz hater. My opinion is that he did enough to win.

But as soon as a states governor learns their athletic commission has quit testing for pot, that governor freak and shut them down until they put it back on the list of banned substances as long as its illegal.

And that's the last thing I will say on the subject. Phone Post

Federally Illegal and the AC does not nor ever will want to have the Feds involved. Even if the fight was in Cali and Nick has his Rx card he still fails the test. Phone Post

And as I've stated before ad nauseam, I really don't get these kids today like the Diaz boys and their hipster marijuana subculture. A couple of secobarbital and two or three glasses of Crown Royal in the morning and I'm ready to meet life on it's own terms.

I just think these hepped up hipster pothead kids today are a bunch of spoiled little softies.

Joe_Drogan420 - So how do we get back to the theory?
Or are we helpless?

GREAT SN!! Phone Post

DJLastCall - The timber industry also lobbies against the legalization of marijuana. Their beef is with industrial hemp, but it behooves them to keep it all illegal.

Laziest Cattle baron ever