what to do with PRIDE HW's

Fedor is on another level, than Minotauro and Cro-cop.
PRIDE can't keep matching up Fedor Vs. Minotauro and Fedor Vs. Cro-Cop over and over again.

The good thing is that PRIDE HW's can go the other shows, after their "no compete clause" expires. IF they choose.

Fedor/Werdum, Fedor/Kharitonov, Fedor/Hunt, Fedor/Rizzo, Fedor/Barnett

Nogueira/Werdum, Nogueira/Hunt, Nogueira/Alexander, Nogueira/Barnett

Crocop/Kharitonov, Crocop/Hunt, Crocop/Rizzo, Crocop/Barnett

Still plenty of good matches just with the guys they have.

Junior is huge, he's 140Kg

Apparently the winner of Huvt V Kharitonov gets a shot at Fedor's belt

DROC

TSLeeMMAPerc UFC nuthuggin' is gettin' to his brain!! Saying that there are no matchups in PRIDE HW division. I think you are getting that mixed up with UFC's HW and LHW division.

"TSLeeMMAPerc UFC nuthuggin' is gettin' to his brain!! Saying that there are no matchups in PRIDE HW division. I think you are getting that mixed up with UFC's HW and LHW division."

I'm am not a UFC or PRIDE nuthugger. I'm neutral about UFC and PRIDE.

"Still plenty of good matches just with the guys they have."

They have good match ups as long as it's not against Fedor. Fedor is on another level.

"Apparently the winner of Huvt V Kharitonov gets a shot at Fedor's belt "

Rumor has it that Kharitonov signed with Rings/HERO promoter Maeda.

i still wanna see Sylvia vs. Crocop

I thought Sergei went to K1, no?

you forgot about kharitonov. that is four elite fighters.. the top four heavyweights in the world. with guys like barnett, hunt, and alexander looking to make a move.. you cant complain about that division.

"Rumor has it that Kharitonov signed with Rings/HERO promoter Maeda" just like rumor had it vandy was going to k1. wont happen. pride wouldnt let it..

I'd like to see Sergei v. Crocop and Aleks vs. Barnett. Barnett v. Cro 2 for that matter.