What up, my Bro's ?

Sean McCorkle - Just wanted to let all you a-holes know that I still love you guys. I don't get on here as much as I used to just because I've got so much going on all the time, but I lurk every day, and laugh at all of the stupid shit you guys come up with on a daily basis. I was a fan like you guys before I ever was a fighter.

I fight Pudzianowski in about 24 hours, and win or lose, I am still absolutely amazed at how much my life has changed in the past 3 years.

I've been a lot of cool places, and done a lot of cool things, but I would say to the haters or anyone who's jealous of me, it's really not that great. I mean it is, but I'm not that much happier than you are. I get disappointed, I get sad, the girls I date get jealous, especially during threesomes (that's a f-ing great joke) and I have all the typical day to day headaches that you guys do.

All of that said, I appreciate the support of the fans that love me, and don't understand how any of you could hate me. I'm a pretty good dude in real life.

PS: Fuck the UG

Holla (that's what black guys say)

Nobody cares dude.

Sean is one of us and has been for a long time!

show your respect!

good luck against Pudz!

Good luck. He will likely gas out during the walkout, but keep your hands up none the less. Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio -
lifeaftrprison - Don't forget to say "I must break you !" When you touch gloves. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, because Pudzianowski is Russian. Phone Post 3.0
Close enough fuck face Phone Post 3.0

what up my skinhead white negro? try not to step in any polish minefields. and the only rule is you can't gas out before he does.

Don't lose Phone Post 3.0

You absolutely suck.

Good luck. Phone Post 3.0

Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk! Phone Post 3.0

How many rounds Is the fight?

Don't be surprised when 15000 people live go ape shot for him and boo the crap out of you, it is like a UFC in the arena.

Oh and as someone who has been the chief second twice against Pud and is undefeated here is my advice. Clinch early, make him really fight for his takedowns, stay on him early but be defensive, and when he starts to turn blue in the face use your length circle and punch him in the face. Phone Post 3.0

VU good luck big sexy

Video of weigh in

http://youtu.be/1AqSLo5JB2Y Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - Video of weigh in

http://youtu.be/1AqSLo5JB2Y Phone Post 3.0

Good luck big sexy!
Take a bite!! Phone Post 3.0

I'm 1000% certain McCorkle takes this. (That's 10 x more certain than maximum certainty.)

To celebrate this UG-victory in advance I'd like to bring back som old McCorkle romos from the past:

i am a fan, good luck, please fuck that guy up...just jab him to bolivia

Please sub pudz with a double handed rape choke. Phone Post

Remember when Pudz fought Timmy and he almost turned purple WTF. Phone Post