What up UG? I got 35 mins or so for a AMA. Go

I feel like you guys are a part of why I am back in the UFC so I want to see if you have any questions for me? Phone Post 3.0

Edgar, what makes this go in the UFC different than your first? Different approach? Different mentality? Phone Post 3.0

TJAX46 - Edgar, what makes this go in the UFC different than your first? Different approach? Different mentality? Phone Post 3.0
I have a different mentality. I am more mature and not scared anymore. Hahaha! But seriously the lights and cameras got to me at first but now I just want to go in there and fight. Phone Post 3.0

How often do you spar in a training camp? Phone Post 3.0

Lefthook33 - How often do you spar in a training camp? Phone Post 3.0
Right now two times a week. I usually do three times earlier in camp to get used to getting punched in the face lol. I like your name by the way. I am known for my left hook and I played football as number 33 Phone Post 3.0

Edgar Garcia -
TJAX46 - Edgar, what makes this go in the UFC different than your first? Different approach? Different mentality? Phone Post 3.0
I have a different mentality. I am more mature and not scared anymore. Hahaha! But seriously the lights and cameras got to me at first but now I just want to go in there and fight. Phone Post 3.0
Awesome man. Excited to see you bring fireworks to the division and expect great things! Phone Post 3.0

fraz1001 - How much weight do u cut on fight week Phone Post 3.0
10-15 lbs now that I have a nutritionist. In my WEC fight I had to cut 25 though. I was not happy. Haha! Phone Post 3.0

KO in mma or a pin in wrestling? Which is better to you? Phone Post 3.0

MrQ - KO in mma or a pin in wrestling? Which is better to you? Phone Post 3.0
KO because I get paid for it! Lol But I had 32 pins out of 35 matches the year I won state so that made my season much better Phone Post 3.0

Who are some of your favorite fighters to watch currently?

Hey Edgar, great to see you back where you belong! Any fighters you'd particularly look forward to testing yourself against and think would make a great match up for you in future? Phone Post 3.0

ehumble -

Who are some of your favorite fighters to watch currently?

Cain obviously! Haha! But I like to watch Lawler. We have similar styles so I just like to watch guys that are not afraid to fight. Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 - Hey Edgar, great to see you back where you belong! Any fighters you'd particularly look forward to testing yourself against and think would make a great match up for you in future? Phone Post 3.0
Thank you homie! But anyone in the UFC is worthy of being a test. And right now I just have one person in mind and that's Urbina. Phone Post 3.0

Edgar Garcia -
Dreville79 - Hey Edgar, great to see you back where you belong! Any fighters you'd particularly look forward to testing yourself against and think would make a great match up for you in future? Phone Post 3.0
Thank you homie! But anyone in the UFC is worthy of being a test. And right now I just have one person in mind and that's Urbina. Phone Post 3.0
Good mentality to have! I've just posted elsewhere Mendes should be forgetting Connor exists and concentrating on Aldo! Look forward to seeing you fight every time, can't wait to see you pick up the W :) Phone Post 3.0

What's your proudest moment in your career ?? Phone Post 3.0

Edgar Garcia -
Lefthook33 - How often do you spar in a training camp? Phone Post 3.0
Right now two times a week. I usually do three times earlier in camp to get used to getting punched in the face lol. I like your name by the way. I am known for my left hook and I played football as number 33 Phone Post 3.0
I appreciate your response! Good luck with your fight man, Phone Post 3.0

gasper oliver son -

Where you at Edgar?

Right now I am in phoenix for a couple meetings and physical. Where you at??? Haha Phone Post 3.0

GeorgJonesSilva - What's your proudest moment in your career ?? Phone Post 3.0
Making it back to the UFC homie. That and the love I've been getting from you guys Phone Post 3.0

does dana white smell nice? Phone Post 3.0

Do you lurk the OG ? Phone Post 3.0