What was ariel mad about over the years?

I listened to his mma hour. He talked about a few things that I didn't understand

He said dana recommended not to do a show because they may have a tv deal coming. He passed on the show and the show didn't even end up materializing, and then he wound up on fox. Didn't that play out just as dana recommended?

He said Ronda got mad at him for asking questions about her and Travis Browne. What did that have to do with the UFC?

Also- rampage got mad at him and didn't want to do the interview with him. Didn't understand what that had to do with anything

Then he wasn't given main event interviews at times because those interviews went to some other people.. Didn't think that was something to be mad about but I guess I understood that one more than his other gripes.

Did anyone come away understanding his beef? I was surprised at how unreasonable he seemed with his complaints and how good a light he painted dana in. Phone Post 3.0

Rape Choke

Evil sea witch Ursula tricked her into losing her voice and tried to take her man Prince Eric

Under the sea Phone Post 3.0

qazzaq - I listened to his mma hour. He talked about a few things that I didn't understand

He said dana recommended not to do a show because they may have a tv deal coming. He passed on the show and the show didn't even end up materializing, and then he wound up on fox. Didn't that play out just as dana recommended?

He said Ronda got mad at him for asking questions about her and Travis Browne. What did that have to do with the UFC?

Also- rampage got mad at him and didn't want to do the interview with him. Didn't understand what that had to do with anything

Then he wasn't given main event interviews at times because those interviews went to some other people.. Didn't think that was something to be mad about but I guess I understood that one more than his other gripes.

Did anyone come away understanding his beef? I was surprised at how unreasonable he seemed with his complaints and how good a light he painted dana in. Phone Post 3.0
Whilst I believe that session on his show was self indulgent, self grandising and self pitying - I believe you have deliberately missed the context of the items you mention that he raised Phone Post 3.0