What was Kevin Randleman's Biggest Win ? ??

Like someone else said,his biggest win was against Bas in the UFC...even though he got robbed.

Bas Rutten is the answer I suppose...

SinCityHustler -  I'd say winning the UFC belt was the biggest win by far. 

It was a left hook as was plain to see in that video. Randleman never threw straight.

FieryErmine -

His win over Cro Cop was pretty amazing, but somewhat flukey. I was probably just as surprised when he beat Pedro Rizzo.

Depends what flukey means.

Course, he could not repeat it, in fact, CC tapped Randleman next time however Randleman hits hard, moves dam fast and had CC thininking about the td as well and....Randleman said that his camped noticed how he drops his right hand when throwing the left kick as he opens his hip.

Easier said than done but when a guy can hit hard and fast and has opponents thinking about tds, he'll land em from time to time (as he did with Ninja, Foster....)

So the grappler KOs the striker and gets later submitted by the striker....

Randleman's biggest win= BAS
His biggest loss= Bas

Cro Cop win fo shizzle

Cro Cop wa the biggest W. BC was the scariest loss.

Jons Forsberg - 
Juijitsuboxer - How many of you guys actually saw Randleman fight Maurice for the Title live?

Randleman was SCARY back then... SCARY

I did and that wasn't for the title, it was to determine who;d be fighting Bas for the HW title.

Randleman's most embarrassing loss was either to Waterman or to a naturally smaller, washed-up Sakuraba, who he let hang around into the third round and got caught in an armbar by.

I always wonder how unstoppable Kevin and Mark would be today if they took the sport serious and started cross training back in 1996. They would be beyond scary...

Hollywood Blonde - Randleman's most embarrassing loss was either to Waterman or to a naturally smaller, washed-up Sakuraba, who he let hang around into the third round and got caught in an armbar by.

Its actually wasnt that unfathomable since Randleman is not a good finisher and is sub prone so...

Stupid question, Cro Cop easily.

Wasa-B - 
Hollywood Blonde - Randleman's most embarrassing loss was either to Waterman or to a naturally smaller, washed-up Sakuraba, who he let hang around into the third round and got caught in an armbar by.

Its actually wasnt that unfathomable since Randleman is not a good finisher and is sub prone so...

The point is Randleman hits like a truck and Sakuraba was way past his prime. It's embarrassing that Randleman couldn't finish him.

And Randleman had not been subbed since fighting Carlos Barreto years before. Babalu didn't sub him, nor did Ninja, Bas, Mario Neto, Braga, etc.

CroCop all the way. At the time CC was at his MMA prime.

I vote Bas.

Juijitsuboxer - How many of you guys actually saw Randleman fight Maurice for the Title live?

Randleman was SCARY back then... SCARY

Maurice v. Randleman wasn't for the title. That was to see who would face Bas for the title since it was a tournament. Randleman won the belt after Bas vacated it when he beat Pete Williams.

Based on his biography and documentary I saw on his life, his biggest win was getting out of the housing projects and rough area he grew up in by wrestling his way onto the Ohio State Wrestling team and subesequent success in that sport..which led him to his association with Mark Coleman...which led him into MMA and a career as a Mixed Martial Artist.

Randleman's biggest win was Cro Cop. Cro Cop was a top-3 HW at the time and perceived to be the most destructively fearsome juggernaut in the division - who probably would have been favored to beat everyone in the world at that point except for Fedor, including Nog in a rematch (who he really gave a beating to in their first fight), and where many would have even picked him to beat Fedor as well.

Even if you count the Bas fight as a win for Randleman - which most people at the time felt it should have been - it still would have hardly been as emphatically dominant a result as the Cro Cop KTFO was.

Bas really was extremely heavily hyped at the time as "The World's Greatest Martial Artist" - and he had truly been preeminently dominant in Pancrase, in one of the greatest runs ever - but he was just coming off a less-than-impressively-dominating performance in his closed-fist debut against TK. (Where, although he deserves a lot of credit for pulling off the literally last-minute comeback stoppage, to avert the sure decision loss - he also benefited from some highly questionable stand-ups by BJM in a fight that TK had otherwise clearly been winning.)

And Rizzo was the only other HW that Randleman ever beat who could even arguably be considered as hyped and as significant an opponent at the time as Cro Cop and Bas were - and that was just a horribly lackluster decision. It was still a clear win for Randleman - but pretty fuckin' far from being impressively dominant in any way.

(His wins over Mo and Pete Williams, while also highly significant at the time, were likewise lackluster, and certainly less than impressively dominant as well.)

There was more buzz coming off of Randleman's win over Cro Cop - both for how he did it and who he beat - than for any other win of his career. So even counting Bas, no win was as significant and sensational as Cro Cop was.