What will you do during Joanna's fight

Masturbate.

ThatsHowIRoll -

on the UFC211 main card.

I'll probably go grab a beer and make some nachos. That should tie me over for the 25min.

Tie?
Smh

lol lame ass attempt at trolling

JBax1991 -

Fucking your wife. 

In the ass

You guys are idiots. She's amazing to watch. So technical and such smooth combos make her exciting to watch imo.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
ThatsHowIRoll -
opieandjimmy - Be drooling over joanna while she crushes another opponent.

This is why WMMA does not belong in the UFC.

Then guys don't belong either as girls think same thing when guys fight.

Id be willing to bet females get more aroused than men watching the opposite sex fight. 

Fighting and muscles are a masculine thing, men arent naturally attracted to women who are jacked and aggresive. Being dominant and aggresive is even attractive to a females subconscious. 

Yes. Everytime i watch rose or paige fight i get excited and my eyes are stuck on certain areas of the body. But they are super feminine. a female has to be waaaay more attractive to beast mode in a man. Im sure there guys out there who like jacked masvuline women. But the majority dont. 

batin

nowaydo -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
BigEyedFish - Who is she fighting?

Andrande

gonna be hell of a fight, she's the only girl I think that has a shot at beating Joanna

I think Joanna is very beatable.

I love her but Andrade has a good chance.

Jonanna has still not learned how to sit on her punches and she offers submission opportunities on the mat.

I don't think Jessica Andrade has the submission skills but has the power.

I think Karate Hottie will submit her in the future.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Don't care

Joe O'Brien - 
YonYones -

Amazing how personally people take it when someone makes a joke about women's mma

It's the same autist reject white knight "women need to be protected and cherished to pump up my own lack of masculinity" pussy bullshit.

If you really believed in equality you'd be honest and objective and admit you're not watching them because they're anywhere near the best at what they do as people.

When Watching Tank vs (fill in the name) , I was watching because they are the best at what they do.

Or when any early UFC fight not containing a Gracie or Shamrock...I was watching because I knew they were the best at what they were doing.

I'd bet my life that Joanna would fuck OP up. Easily.

Well, I'll probably watch it, fuck face.

I will be watching, probably standing up, I can never sit down when one of my favorites is fighting. She's unbelievably entertaining and is constantly pressuring with her striking. This should be her toughest test at 115. Andrade is a hard hitting striker who throws a lot of looping punches, I'm hoping that Joanna can land first and throws straight down the middle. 

Gonna be a good one for sure.  

Did you not watch her fight at UFC 205? Are you trying to say she's not exciting?

Watch the fight? Enjoy me a bit of JJ.

Cup of tea time!!! Essential while watching at 4am in the UK!!

Lol op dont even know mma

I like watching Joanna fight. She has some of the best stand-up and distance control in MMA.

Fap.

What is the purpose of this, OP?

You are just a simple cunt.

Go watch a Miley Cirus Concert.

WattMell -
Mshi - Did you not watch her fight at UFC 205? Are you trying to say she's not exciting?
She's not.
Please explain