What will you do during Joanna's fight

Flannerz - I'll be watching a top fighter with brilliant striking beat up her opponent. I will also be thinking about having sex with Joanna.

Nobody wants to hear about your Gollum fettish.

Flannerz -
2JupitersTooMany - 

Jacking furiously while my face mimics Chuck Liddell at a UFC event. 

Will you have that look in your eye or will it just be that you've sprayed your baby gravy into it?

Jerk off using tears and mustard as lube.

If you don't appreciate Joanna's technical skills maybe you should just watch Diego Sanchez fight on loop!! Just Bleed!!!

Joanna is the only female fighter I would consider paying a ppv for if she headlined. She's technically great, i like her attitude she's a full alpha female and she's getting better every fight. People shit on her for not finishing but she's a killer fighting other killers. Always exciting to me.

opieandjimmy - Be drooling over joanna while she crushes another opponent.
Joanne is exciting to watch. I dont get this.

I can't wait to watch it! Then afterwards, I'll be watching the WNBA and hopefully see a dunk! Might even watch a few softball games and maybe women's bowling! 

Do a phat line of JBJ  and have a cry wank

She is by far the most exciting fighter in WMMA.

I'll probably make myself a snack too.

ThatsHowIRoll -
opieandjimmy - Be drooling over joanna while she crushes another opponent.

This is why WMMA does not belong in the UFC.

Then guys don't belong either as girls think same thing when guys fight.

Who is she fighting?

McSurly -
ThatsHowIRoll - 
McSurly -
ThatsHowIRoll - 
McSurly - I'll watch her be a badass while you go act like a fag.

WMMA white knight calling me a fag. 

Pot, meet kettle.

Managed to insert two horribly overused and unoriginal "insults" in the same post. Very impressive.

You mad bro?

Enraged.
U guys are doing it wrong

BigEyedFish - Who is she fighting?

Andrande

gonna be hell of a fight, she's the only girl I think that has a shot at beating Joanna

So edgy, I bet you use the word Alpha a lot.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the violence.

Target_the_Gash - 

Sorry WMMA is such a major boner killer for you OP. Maybe you can stick to more manly sports like Turkish oil wrestling. Here, I included a clip to comfort you in your time of sorrow and grief.

That video is gayer than two boys fucking.

Op I'll be anally fucking your mom using your tears as lube with you in the corner dressed in your gimp suit. 

War JJ !!

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
BigEyedFish - Who is she fighting?

Andrande

gonna be hell of a fight, she's the only girl I think that has a shot at beating Joanna

I think Joanna is very beatable.

I love her but Andrade has a good chance.

Jonanna has still not learned how to sit on her punches and she offers submission opportunities on the mat.

I don't think Jessica Andrade has the submission skills but has the power.

I think Karate Hottie will submit her in the future.

Soul Gravy -
Target_the_Gash - 

Sorry WMMA is such a major boner killer for you OP. Maybe you can stick to more manly sports like Turkish oil wrestling. Here, I included a clip to comfort you in your time of sorrow and grief.

That video is gayer than two boys fucking.

Dude is what he likes, dont judge him...

This is what OP will be jackin to while Joanna fights.