What would it take for you to buy UFC PPV?

more dynamic matchmaking. Sometimes you just KNOW how a fight will go and that it will be boring.
Last card I bought.. crap I cant remember because I have been going out to watch them lately

my problem is there isnt any fighters i like anymore. Look back at the fighters in the pride time period. A lot of exciting and interesting fighters.

Now everyone is basically the same. Chris W is a great fighter, but doesnt interest me. Same can be said for Jones and Cain.

Maybe I'm just getting old!

kungfugrip - my problem is there isnt any fighters i like anymore. Look back at the fighters in the pride time period. A lot of exciting and interesting fighters.

Now everyone is basically the same. Chris W is a great fighter, but doesnt interest me. Same can be said for Jones and Cain.

Maybe I'm just getting old!
There's a bunch of exciting guys to watch now! UFC just does a terrible job of making them stars. Phone Post 3.0

A good card. I want the main 5 fights to be fights I want to see. Phone Post 3.0

Promoting the fighters instead of the promoter might help

^Hey, who is this fucking guy?  Kirik?  Seriously, you need to get your shit together or else.

Now everybody, let's fucking vote this fucking Bobby Lupo down alright?  Fuck him.  I'm the boss!

Let me tell you something Loopz, you don't play your cards right, you'll right there next to Calo sleeping with the fishes, because what are you going to do?  

Fuck Johnny Cash and Jon Fitch together and both at the same time!  Fuck GSP too, that piece of shit.  I'm the fucking boss here and what I say goes, see?

Enough!  Kirik, why haven't you taken care of this 'Lupo' already?  He's a thorn in my side, see?