What would it take for you to buy UFC PPV?

If you don't already, or if you did and quit for whatever reason.

Treating fighters better? Raising fighter pay? Less PPVs? Lower PPV price? Promote fighters in a better manner? Phone Post 3.0

Holy fuck..he got slaughtered. Phone Post 3.0

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - Holy fuck..he got slaughtered. Phone Post 3.0
Sorry..wrong thread. Phone Post 3.0

A better job Phone Post 3.0

RondaHonda'dmymangina3744 -
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - Holy fuck..he got slaughtered. Phone Post 3.0
Hahah VU Phone Post 3.0
He fucking did though lol Phone Post 3.0

Reasonable price. Phone Post 3.0

Put them on fight pass for half the cost. Why do I have to wait until everyone has a smart tv? I've been streaming utube videos on my tv since the windows 95 days.

145 title fight usually locks me in. Probably the only fights I don't watch at the bar are Aldo's fights. The last one I ordered outside of Aldo's fights was UFC 148, I watched the rest at a bar. Phone Post 3.0

If it's on my birthday, mates want to watch it with me and it has the biggest rematch of all time. Phone Post 3.0

No chance.

Pub or "cant stop the internet baby"

If it was for free I'd order it.

Other than that I'd never pay 1 cent to buy a PPV.

I have higher priorities, television entertainment would be rock bottom on my list of things to spend money $$ on.

I gamble on mma though.

Diaz.

The internet breaking.

I think I'll just do without for now.  The way Dana shit all over GSP was the last straw for me.

We'll see what happens with MMA, but I'm done paying Zuffa for a bit.

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - If you don't already, or if you did and quit for whatever reason.

Treating fighters better? Raising fighter pay? Less PPVs? Lower PPV price? Promote fighters in a better manner? Phone Post 3.0
I bought a couple last year but I'm done. It's too expensive and the quality of a lot of cards just aren't worth it. They would need to lower the ppv's considerably and start treating the fighters better. The only reason I support the UFC is the fighters. The organization sucks. Phone Post 3.0

I go to buffalo wild wings with people every time they have a ppv on. Half price apps and free fights. Can't beat that. Phone Post 3.0

UFC needs to capture the big fight feel that major boxing events do. They can't seem to get it right unless it's with Brock, GSP, Anderson, and even then, it didn't exactly work, and those dudes are all gone-ish.

Jon Jones Vs. a really slow 35 year old Brazilian prospect is just garbage matchmaking. The Jones family probably won't even watch that. After McMann, Ronda's going to be fighting waitresses on PPV and we're meant to believe that there's a chance she'll be challenged. 

They need to do a better job of loading events up with 3 relevant fights each. 

MisterFixit - Reasonable price. Phone Post 3.0

Or in an affordable subscription like the WWE Network.

• Primetime or at least promo videos following the fighters for each PPV
    - stacked cards, either title fights or top 3 contenders

For me to be sick in bed and a triple title fight.