What's a YAMMA?

I can't believe nobody posted it yet, all the Russians must be out drinking.

Yamma means "pit" in Russian.

ok i guess i should read more carefully

Its a lil bowl where wrestlers will try to LNP to victory! Maybe some good JJ guys will do good, but all they have to do is make the "Pit" bigger. Just add a good 5-10 feet and it'll give people room to kick, and sprawl and USE the lip..

weird. I know Nagle...didnt know he helped design the yamma

And here I was thinking the spelling of yaMMA meant something. I've actually been trying to figure out what "ya" means. Is this a Jamaican organization by chance?

He is wearing one:

hook up electricity to the fence ... thatll be a nice touch .....lol
it would add new meaning to the words ...." work back to the center guys "

course it would put an end to a lot of fence mongering greats , so as anything theres a ying and a yang

on a serious note .... try the same raised surface concept +++++ ad a plexiglass circle around the whole ring ( sorta like hockey ) ......... better vision for the fans in any seat and nobodys got anything to grab on to , period ...no getting caught in ropes .
any thoughts joe rogan ??

Yamma means "Alumni"

tttt

it's just a free-pub gimick.....

lol @ the romoshop on page 1. Good job. :)

Am I the only one that can't get Yo Mamma jokes out of my head??

Justin

As a member of YAMBLA, I'm outraged.

I like the concept, was there more action since they were not able to trap against the fence?

Joe-

Now that you've seen it, what's your opinion on the YAMMA? Good, bad, stupidest thing you've ever seen, greatest idea eva!

Thanks in advance.

Should be harder to view in person,

easier to get takedowns,

easier to get up from takedowns,

and probably a lot of front chokes like Dougie posted.

How 'bout one the other way?! King of the hill type sheet! Nevermind, that's just a bad idea....

Pretty sure it's English for "boring".

Looks like what they use in Chuck Norris' World Combat League... minus the fence.