What's Cooking UG? Fight Night O'feastiality(pics)

cfv -

Was that a text? I read it and laughed. Phone Post 3.0

yes it was i had to log onto my computer to fix it lol.

cfv -

Lmao...so, was it in there?!? :) Phone Post 3.0

Damn, love you threads. However, its 3AM here and now I just want some good old homemade soup!!!

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
cfv -

not sure she hasn't replied hah. anyway, food looks incredible as usual, well done sir.

Grums -

Damn, love you threads. However, its 3AM here and now I just want some good old homemade soup!!!

Thanks Grums...where you at? It's 6:45 PM here. N sorry for the late night craving.

Make some soup tomorrow!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

cfv -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
cfv -

not sure she hasn't replied hah. anyway, food looks incredible as usual, well done sir.

Thanks bud !!

VU Phone Post 3.0

Wife made homemade spaghetti and meatballs in the crock pot. Been smelling it cook all day, can't wait to eat!! Phone Post 3.0

LurkerBerzerker - Wife made homemade spaghetti and meatballs in the crock pot. Been smelling it cook all day, can't wait to eat!! Phone Post 3.0
Yum!!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

Zombit Jesus - Rib eye steaks with grilled mushrooms and veggies. Hand made mash potatoes to finish it off.

Gonna try your grilling style on the steak so we'll see how it goes. Phone Post 3.0
Updates :) Phone Post 3.0

I had some pizza:( Phone Post 3.0

lildragonof - I had some pizza:( Phone Post 3.0
I love a good pie!!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

Thanks brother, I love to open your threads and salivate to all the good food you cook. Phone Post 3.0

lildragonof - Thanks brother, I love to open your threads and salivate to all the good food you cook. Phone Post 3.0
:) Phone Post 3.0

I've watched fights with at Pescadero's, the food tastes even better than it looks! The man has unreal skills with the grub. Phone Post 3.0

Looks amazing, and delicious!

Been craving a baked potato lately, and that's the first thing I noticed in the oven lol makes me want one even more now!

VU! Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK UGCTT SidRival's Favorite Butler - I've watched fights with at Pescadero's, the food tastes even better than it looks! The man has unreal skills with the grub. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks My man... Will have to watch another one soon.

VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Captain_Underpants - Looks amazing, and delicious!

Been craving a baked potato lately, and that's the first thing I noticed in the oven lol makes me want one even more now!

VU! Phone Post 3.0
Lol thanks!! Love a good baked tater

VU Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
Grums -

Thanks Grums...where you at? It's 6:45 PM here. N sorry for the late night craving.

VU Phone Post 3.0

Ireland. Stew tomorrow but a badass soup will be made Monday!!

Grums -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
Grums -

VU Phone Post 3.0

Ireland. Stew tomorrow but a badass soup will be made Monday!!

Killer!! I've always wanted to visit Ireland!

What kinda soup you gunna do? Phone Post 3.0