What's the deal with Kongo in Rampage/Ariel interv

iews...

He's always around and seems to try to steal spotlight (obviously not intentionally or maliciously I'm sure) but it ends up being awkward most of the time like the latest interview with 'Page. Ariel genuinely looked confused when he said "I have no idea what's going on right now..."

Ariel talked shit on Rampage's friend Kongo....end of really

Rampage and Kongo are friends. Kongo was just being distracting for fun, and Rampages ADD amplified the distraction.

It really isn't that complicated... Lol Phone Post

EnderTL - Rampage and Kongo are friends. Kongo was just being distracting for fun, and Rampages ADD amplified the distraction.

This Phone Post

EnderTL - 

Rampage and Kongo are friends. Kongo was just being distracting for fun, and Rampages ADD amplified the distraction.

I didn't say it was complicated but it was funny the first few times. not so much now. oh well

ArthurKnoqOut -
EnderTL - 

I didn't say it was complicated but it was funny the first few times. not so much now. oh well

That was more in response to Mick, sorry. He was making it out like it was some drama Phone Post