What's the $ fight to bet on tonight?

Just got to Pittsburgh a little bit ago. About to head over to the arena shortly, i was just wondering who you guys thought the best bet would be on this card?

I wouldn’t be surprised if rockhold gets upset tonight. I don’t know why but I just have a weird feeling.

Before I look at the spread was hoping you guys could shine some light on which fight you feel is the best to throw 50 on and why. Thanks ug

lots of value on live dogs

Branch +375 (where's Luke at?  lots of people saying bad weight cut, and I went in on Branch before that)

Lombard +125 (should be definite favourite IMO)

Moraes +500 (should be more like +250 or +300 to reflect his chances of a quick sub)

Uriah Hall +175

jgiveshead - 

lots of value on live dogs

Branch +375 (where's Luke at?  lots of people saying bad weight cut, and I went in on Branch before that)

Lombard +125 (should be definite favourite IMO)

Moraes +500 (should be more like +250 or +300 to reflect his chances of a quick sub)

Uriah Hall +175

I bet on Branch and Moraes…not sure about Lombard though. He hasn’t won a fight since his drug test failure.

I've been watching Smith since Strikeforce.  He's not bad, I just don't think he's on Lombard's level, juice or no juice.  Only way he loses is if Lombard comes out ultra-conservative, play it safe, and Smith turns it on full blast.  Which there's a chance of happening, but I still like Lombard.  I think everyone is over-sensitive to this steroid stuff right now, there's still talent there (Lombard, Jones, Vitor, Hendo, Randy, doesn't matter which one of the legends we're talking about).

I’m taking branch and Reyes

25 on each underdog pays me 93… One of these dogs should pull off the upset and leave me with some $