Whats up with Jorge Masvidal

Any word on this guy going to the UFC? I was following him for a bit and I'd imagine him being a freight train in the UFC LW Div.

Injured Phone Post

fight with Diaz or any top LW would be awesome but he should fight someone like guillard to see where he's at

xsrg95 - 

fight with Diaz or any top LW would be awesome but he should fight someone like guillard to see where he's at

Damn could you imagine

It would be a tragedy if he didn't go to the UFC. Phone Post

hope Zuffa signs all of the Strikeforce guys, it would be pretty exciting to see UFC vs SF fights.

He's out with injury but by the time he recovers, he will prob already be a UFC fighter. Question is...who should he fight first?

http://www.facebook.com/questions/422914141110507/

He's injured now but I can't imagine the UFC wouldn't sign him.  He has a fanbase, he's exciting as hell, and he's Cuban!  (Okay, the last one just matters to me, but anyway-LOL)!

Bump Phone Post

mmavixen -

He's injured now but I can't imagine the UFC wouldn't sign him.  He has a fanbase, he's exciting as hell, and he's Cuban!  (Okay, the last one just matters to me, but anyway-LOL)!

Also, he's from South Florida and is a member of ATT which matters to me.

Give that man a fight with Jeremy Stevens! Phone Post

He would whoop Stephens!

Cojendo - 
mmavixen -

Also, he's from South Florida and is a member of ATT which matters to me.

Give that man a fight with Jeremy Stevens! Phone Post

Cojendo,

Are you from South Florida?  I'm in Miami.  

And yes, I always root for ATT fighters.  Feels wrong not to. :)