What's with all the new GSP threads?

I get the odd feeling that the zuffa/wme shills are out en masse slamming him from every direction.

Personally - I think GSP is one of the more overrated fighters in history... But he is a legend and doesn't deserve this media campaign seemingly blasting him on thread after thread all because he is trying to renegotiate his contract.

Am I the only one noticing this? Phone Post 3.0

What? You personally think GSP is overrated. okay . But his record can tells otherwise. He's a hot topic because hes always been a hot topic in the sport. People love George. Phone Post 3.0

GSP is THE GOAT. You're just a fucking shill yourself, pretending to be subtle about it. Phone Post 3.0

I forgot... The GSP nuthuggers might actually be worse than the Zuffa/wme shills.

Carry on then... Phone Post 3.0

lionsoul - I forgot... The GSP nuthuggers might actually be worse than the Zuffa/wme shills.

Carry on then... Phone Post 3.0
Did you also forget gsp retired 25-2 & redeemed both his loses ? Phone Post 3.0

lionsoul - I get the odd feeling that the zuffa/wme shills are out en masse slamming him from every direction.

Personally - I think GSP is one of the more overrated fighters in history... But he is a legend and doesn't deserve this media campaign seemingly blasting him on thread after thread all because he is trying to renegotiate his contract.

Yikes...OP was voted down a lot for this thread...

VD! jk Phone Post 3.0

lionsoul - I get the odd feeling that the zuffa/wme shills are out en masse slamming him from every direction.

Lol @overrated.  Curious at what a fighter has to do to be "rated" for you.

Phil999 - 

Lol @overrated.  Curious at what a fighter has to do to be "rated" for you.

Just overrated in that folks constantly refer to him as GOAT status.

I think he was the best wrestler in MMA history and a winner.

He knew what he had to do to win the fight.

That said - I place a lot of importance on the fighting aspect and on the finishing aspect of MMA.

I think he had the skillset to do it (did it often early in his career)... I just think that once he became champ, that he wasn't willing to risk it and was ok with decision wins as Champion.

I think he is a Top 10 fighter... just not in GOAT territory in my humble opinion.

That is what I mean by overrated.

Legend.  One of the best ever.  Top 10.