What's your favorite body shot in a combo?

More of a boxing thing because MMA fights dont have enough time for it to pay off. But we would all be fools if we didnt pay tributes to the great George Foremans favorite body shot THE JAB TO THE CHEST!

I love big george and woukd always love when hed start going on about chest jabs when he was on commentary.

I took it as a suggestion something to try out. Not as you being bossy.

I am “one of those guys” who starts out with the jab that you speak of lol

I’ve been dealing with some really rude neighbors as of late and I"m fed up with it. Just had this black wanna be gangster parked in the road, blocking my neighbors in with his music blaring. I only went out there to record him and his car but no one was in the car.

My neighbors who were blocked in, happen to be leaving so they could go out to dinner but they couldn’t b/c they were blocked in. I yell out, “move your car” assuming whatever asshole who left their car running with loud music blocking in people would hear it, and he did.

This dude walks out and eyes me up and down like he wants to intimidate me but that shit has the opposite effect and that just pissed me off even more. I can’t help but wonder if the neighbor who was being blocked in wasn’t a black guy as well or was a woman if this wanna be thug would have had more confidence but he got in his car and drove away but not before I yell into his car with the open window, “get the fuck on with your disrespectful ass”.

i’m fucking losing it over here man. I already plan on moving but I predict a fight before I do.

My favorite combo

4 ltr

Left hook to the liver.

Headbutt

Orthodox vs orthodox double jab slip the right hook to the liver hook upstairs roll out

Hey @Kirik_Jr

Please tell me you bend your knees when you throw the cross to the body off the jab to the head.

I don’t know why it came natural to me but when I try to tell people about the jab to the head cross to the body, every single time they never bend their knees but changing levels is what helps it land and adds more umph

This is my favorite combo except instead of a 2/cross to the head and a leg kick, I throw a cross to the body and end the combo with a right body kick.

Jab to the head, cross to the body, left hook to the body, right kick to the body. If I could kick higher I think it’d be better and cooler to end it with a right high kick. Head/body/body/head but with my limited dexterity I do head/body/body/body

1 Like

Thats it. Hoost really did use this one well

1 Like

tenor-166

Dick-Punch.

Left hook straight right knee to the body for me dog. Clinch or no clinch

Mine is a a jab right kick a few times till the guy checks, I throw the right soft then switch to a left kick to the liver

1 Like

Jab-Cross-Left hook to the liver, or Cross-hook to the liver-leg kick

1 Like

Jab cross left body hook is my 2nd favorite combo

Favorite body shot combination?

1. Kick to the balls

2. Ric Flair patented two fingers poke to the eyes

From there, it’s easy to finish your opponent any way you choose.

Also hook to the body hook to the head.

This isn’t a combo but it almost is. The first part of this kick would have someone trying to grab/catch his leg or putting their elbow down to their side to block what they think is a incoming body kick. And then BLAM!!