WHEN ANDERSON & DIAZ DROP THERE HANDS ....

Whats the best move to pull off when they have there hands on there hips taunting you??

Everyone always seems so lost!

I know they are elite and normally in there groove at this stage but I feel one day one of them is getting GTFO by a random bomb out of arrogance!

What would you try if you were the opponent???

best way is to do nothing, cuz when they drop, they expect the attack so they can counterattack

Crane / front kick to the face Phone Post

Liu Kang bicycle kick

http://newbstatus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Bicycle-Kick.gif

Moonsault. Phone Post

Overhand right to takedown??

EpicConfessions - They only do it out of range when thaey won't get hit, I'd say the optimal play is to mimic them and do it right back, out of range of course.

This reminds me of James Toney mimicing Roy Jones Jr's cockfighting stance by putting his hands down during their fight then getting blasted by Roy.

It's a perfect time to use your level 5 maximum special!!!!! Phone Post

twinkletoesCT -  

What about when Bendo does it? Because he's loading up a left, every time. Phone Post

If done right, no can defend fren

BuddyRevell - 
EpicConfessions - They only do it out of range when thaey won't get hit, I'd say the optimal play is to mimic them and do it right back, out of range of course.

This reminds me of James Toney mimicing Roy Jones Jr's cockfighting stance by putting his hands down during their fight then getting blasted by Roy.

lol that was awesome

Feint and counter attack is the correct answer. Feint a jab, then when they plant to throw, launch a slapping left leg kick comboed with an overhand right.

Silva does not just do it out of range. He sticks his jaw out and moves his head around right in front of his opponent with his hands down.

Crane technique. No can defend. Phone Post

NBK > 209 - Silva does not just do it out of range. He sticks his jaw out and moves his head around right in front of his opponent with his hands down.

That is why the first target needs to be the leg, you are never going to get a glove on anyone that fast taunting you. They can move their head as fast as they want, if you leg kick them they aren't going anywhere for a split second.

Here's Cus showing what to do:

http://youtu.be/-hRBB7n7LUY?t=3m13s

Thanks Epic

more feints