When do we get more Kron?

https://youtu.be/Pi4Kv7GTZ38

Just saw it again. He ate a couple pretty good body shots. Def wanna see him fight again though. Phone Post 3.0

I'd fucking HATE to be a Gracie and want to fight.

Everyone expects so much of you right from the start because of your name. Who has had a more judged MMA debut but the son of Rickson? For fucks sake before he even fought people were talking about him fighting GSP or something. I'm interested, but he's human, he has to develope like everybody else.

Get what your saying. But no criticisms from me, he's just a bjj badass and i wanna see how well it translates to m double a. Phone Post 3.0

I love kron Phone Post 3.0

209ESE -

i would think he's training for the adcc in a month

Eggcited! Phone Post 3.0

12SixElbow - 

Everyone expects so much of you right from the start because of your name. Who has had a more judged MMA debut but the son of Rickson? For fucks sake before he even fought people were talking about him fighting GSP or something. I'm interested, but he's human, he has to develope like everybody else.

tons of pressure no doubt but his naive mindset regarding mma is what worries me about his future in mma...he still believes in BJJ being the one and only art..he didnt seem concerned in training in wrestling or striking to get better, he just seemed like his Bjj would get him through...man he is going to get beaten badly down the road if he stays with this mindset..

Bry Bry - 
12SixElbow - 

tons of pressure no doubt but his naive mindset regarding mma is what worries me about his future in mma...he still believes in BJJ being the one and only art..he didnt seem concerned in training in wrestling or striking to get better, he just seemed like his Bjj would get him through...man he is going to get beaten badly down the road if he stays with this mindset..

What made you think that?

He spent a ton of time training boxing with the Diaz bros.

Whenever Coker signs him to Bellator Phone Post 3.0

KenShamrockWOOOOO - Get what your saying. But no criticisms from me, he's just a bjj badass and i wanna see how well it translates to m double a. Phone Post 3.0
You mean double m single a? Phone Post 3.0

Created: 3 hrs.
By: KenShamrockWOOOOOJoined: 3/30/15

Such a bad dude, I'd live to see him compete in anything Phone Post 3.0

guncoi977 - Such a bad dude, I'd live to see him compete in anything Phone Post 3.0
YOU DEAD NUKKA??? Phone Post 3.0

he needs a year of full
time muay thai Phone Post 3.0