When does Michael Chandler give up on the Conman fight?

He’s starting to look really really pathetic honestly. He can’t stand the fact that Conman lost interest in him. Or never had any interest to begin with

We all said this fight would never happen. We’ve been saying it for months. It still looks that way. Even with the ufc cutting ties with USADA simply for Conman’s benefit

3 Likes

Conman is pathetic.

Please don’t try and paint Chandler as the pathetic one in all of this.

9 Likes

Conman is a POS. But Chandler is looking mad desperate here

3 Likes

Last Month

Nobody cares about a shitty tv show that aired months ago. It’s no longer relevant to the vast majority of potential viewers.

3 Likes

People like you are the reason why I don’t make the big announcement. Connor is the straw that stirs the drink…

Dana White “these guys cant sit around waiting for fights”

Dana White, sits Chandler out for the last few years of his career.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m with ya. Seems like fans no longer believe this fight is going to happen and they have a lot of reason to feel that way. I wish Chandler would move on already.

who should they give him?

I’m ok with anyone in the top 10 who he hasn’t fought yet. I just hate seeing Chandler desperately cling to this Connor fight while he wastes away on the sidelines. There are a lot of fun fights out there for Chandler.

bing chat:
If Conor McGregor refuses to fight Michael Chandler, there are several other fighters in the UFC that could be a good match for him. Here are some of the options:

Justin Gaethje

Charles Oliveira

Dustin Poirier

fuck off idiot they agreed to fight and did a whole tuf season together. Of course Chandler is still pressing the issue.

1 Like

This. If this fight doesn’t happen then Dana and the UFC are to blame. Surely they don’t fuck Chandler like that after the TUF season etc.

1 Like

I want to see this fight. I think Chandler has as good a chance as anyone to take the W. Plus Chandler will bring it. Conor and the red panty nights are long gone, Conor only thinks he’s still the big draw.

Conor honey dicked him good. But Chandler has no other options.

He is an exciting fighter, but he takes a ton of damage in his fights and he can’t beat the top guys.

Conor was his last big ticket.

No reason for Arman or any of the younger contenders to fight him so he only has like a rematch vs Poirier or some other super fight left for him.

Conor was his last chance for a huge payday.

Ofc he is, he would make more in a single fight then in his whole career

Arman called him out , he needs to take him up on his offer.
That’d headline a PPV imo.

1 Like

Its likely been agreed behind the scenes to be at 300 or maybe 301 for months… conor had to do his 6 months so it hasnt even been possible to happen yet