when is pride ppv

?

There isn't any PPV for the New Year's Eve show. Not sure when the next one is after that.

We get fucked.

we dont get to see yoshi and royce settle it. thats wrong.

Is it just not worth it for Pride and K1 to air the fights a week or two later? I would love the chance to buy the Inoki show too obviously his shows haven't been on US PPV before so it understandable. But why not Pride and K1 a little late?

It's going to be on DVD in the US Sometime in January/February 2004. PRIDE said that there focus is on releasing the PRIDE - Shockwave 2 on DVD in US first, then after that they will work on the other DVD's.

Just another reason why I will always support the UFC more than I do PRIDE. I like to watch "LIVE" shows. Watching fights where you already know the outcome from 2 months ago on the internet isn't as exciting.

"Watching fights where you already know the outcome from 2 months ago on the internet isn't as exciting."

Every time I've ordered an event where I already knew the results, I've regretted it. If I can manage to stay away from results until I see it, then it's still just as exciting for me, but I'm not gonna stay away for a month because this Pride isn't on PPV.