When is Siyar fighting again?

He has been put on the shelf ever since the spectacular knockout of Paulo Thiago.

I remember him being pitted against Thiago Alves for the next upcomming card and then Alves got injured.

What gives Zuffa? Why put exciting fighters with huge potential and momentum on the barn burner?

or is that the back burner? Fuck it, you know what I mean! Give Siyar a fight already!

Yeah, did they announce a replacement?

Big Siyar fan

There are LOTS of potential matchups for him.

Fitch, Story, Alves(if healthy), Kampmann, Koscheck, Riddle, Swick.

Fucking book it so we can see another knockout!! Siyar delivers!!

http://img.bnqt.com/CMS/mmajunkie/assets/ufc-on-fuel-tv-2-gustafsson-silva/paulo-thiago-siyar-bahadurzada.JPG

When Mcdonald got cut, Siyar offered to step in to fight BJ, but BJ declined the challenge.

Stephie Daniels: Name three or four fighters that would appeal to you for future fights.

Siyar Bahadurzada: B.J. Penn, Nick Diaz, Georges St. Pierre and Erick Silva. In that order. As long as B.J. is fighting, and not retired, he will be at the top of that list. If he's not, then it's Nick Diaz, because he's also a warrior, and always comes to fight.

People are sleeping on this guy. He trains with the blackzillians now but used to train even longer in Amsterdam for kickboxing.

The man is a knockout artist. Not many can or will stand with him in the WW division!

I still want to see him against Alves.

sureshock - People are sleeping on this guy. He trains with the blackzillians now but used to train even longer in Amsterdam for kickboxing.

The man is a knockout artist. Not many can or will stand with him in the WW division!

I dont think anyone is really sleeping on him, people just realize he probably gets outwrestled by a good amoount of the top 10 at 170. Id like to see him against guys who would stand with him though Alves/Daley/Ebersole

EckY -  I still want to see him against Alves.

Totally. Great matchup

Bruce_Buffer_fan -
EckY -  I still want to see him against Alves.

Totally. Great matchup

Ufc 149 pain.
Speaking of which did RJJH get banned again? He was having a field day with the 151 cancellation then dissapeared.. Phone Post

who has he beaten to warrant this hype?

Isn't he injured? Broken hand i think Phone Post

fightsfan - who has he beaten to warrant this hype?

Sparking Paulo Thiago in seconds was pretty impressive, considering he had never been stopped before.

BJ, had he accepted...

EckY - 

Sparking Paulo Thiago in seconds was pretty impressive, considering he had never been stopped before.

Also dismantled a very seasoned ufc vet in John Alessio.

Bruce_Buffer_fan - 
EckY - 

Also dismantled a very seasoned ufc vet in John Alessio.

Yeah, Alessio is a tough dude who is a "Tiki"

Im not sure there actually is that much hype. I think some fans just see a lot of potential.

If there is any hype its because he's a fucking exciting fighter. Just brings violence when he fights