When will the UFC sign Mackenzie Dern?

I am hoping it's this year if she can get a couple more wins

Not even sure she will be that great a fighter given her 1 dimensional style... but I just want to see her signed so she can reign at the top of the p4p beauty rankings.

Definitely my first real mma crush... what a hottie. I'd take her over PVZ or Meisha any day of the week

Her striking didn't look that bad. It'll improve. They're probably trying to sign her now.

She's fine ass fuck and her ass is as Brazilian as she is.

i hope she develops a bit more before she joins, i think she could do pretty well.

There are rules here

Probably does make sense for her to hold off for a while

But maybe they could give her that Sage type deal where they offer her shit loads of cash and give her easy fights against basic strikers with no ground game

Although I'd be jealous to see those lucky fuckers get mounted by her

Rules 

Dick Niaz -

Rules 

CavRyda -
Dick Niaz -

Rules 

The world is right again. Vrfu!

Since when does having a wonderful body equate to beautiful?

shaqitup -

Since paper bags?

On a serious note, I'd agree with the notion that it might almost be for the best to stay out of the UFC where you're more likely to run into tough competition that may cause permanent damage to the proverbial "goods"... I mean I'd still love to watch her fight, but cant disagree with the sentiment that it may be for the long term best to avoid the UFC. 

Skill wise she isnt ready. She needs some time to get her bearings in mma. That said i wouldnt be surprised if she was headlining a fox card in 6 months

shaqitup -

Delete your account

Whenever she wants to sign with the UFC, they'll sign her. She is smart to build up her game before stepping up in competition in the UFC. IDK what she is making on the regional circuit but sure it's decent and odds are shed start around 15/15 in UFC so might as well take a year or two to get better and then move on to the UFC.

talk is 1 more fight in March and then UFC. 

I'm surprised she isn't signed yet. She would make Sage/PVZ money. I don't know what her current deal is, but it's probably nowhere near 40k/40k a fight.