Where are these missing forum members?

Literally nobody cares, the only one I ever see talking about you is… you. Every comment is fenagling a post into being about you somehow, including this one.

1 Like

He’s been pretty busy doing his own thing for years.

That guy was funny, I love how he could wind people up so much just by posting their join date.I hope he comes back sometime

5 Likes

I haven’t seen AmazinGrace on the new forum. I may be in his hometown in a couple of weeks. I need to pm him.

1 Like

Oh please tell me this isn’t true. I got to know Cindy quite well personally but haven’t talked to her in years. I’m going to email her and hope to fuck I hear back.

I`m not saying that she passed away.Her and her daughter were sick.She helped me with some stuff regarding the UFC,so she was ok on here in my book.

3 Likes

Yeah I remember talking to her about her daughters health, was so difficult. I also hung out with her son in NJ, what a nice kid.

She gets hate but has only been super kind, supportive and generous with me. She’s had a huge positive impact on my life.

5 Likes

I miss Cali_girrl

2 Likes

Where’s Jimmayyy?

1 Like

She’s doing well and has a lovely life. She is still on the forum list. But she lurks more than posting.

1 Like

No need to miss me!

I’m like HPV to this place…always lurking, and waiting for the perfect opportunity to flair up! :wink:

Only problem is I now live in a timezone where hardly anyone is online when I am!

: ) Cali

13 Likes

Mmmmmmm HPV…

earth hpv GIF by Lil Dicky

Tyga GIF by Doja Cat

Pop Tv Alexis Rose GIF by Schitt's Creek

1 Like

Does anyone remember BEN BJJ

1 Like

Obviously not here.

What about these classic UG mainstays:

Queef Latina

and

Bluce Ree

1 Like

Only 1 HKP :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I talked to Rick Storm & he says that he is done with MMA.

Nobody in this picture is under 6`1.

Myself,Rick,Joe Mimic & NHBStriker

All gone except me ^^^

8 Likes

I thought of a few more.

Melissa - Scooby
Luke Beston
High Mount
Pro Ice
Mulletron 5000
Anabelle

2 Likes