Where are these missing forum members?

Cindy O might have passed away already.She had a serious medical condition.

Sepe

Btw. Fuck you Sepe

I had to research Sepe,and I guess people just say fuck you.

Shootfightermike.

Fuck that clown.

7 Likes

Did Danaā€™s mom ever sue her?

1 Like

Yeah,she sued for slander.

1 Like

kingknightmare

1 Like

calpokid was Bispings son ??

4 Likes

Whereā€™s Ryan G

2 Likes

Hyan Loco

Lawdy Mama was Skip Halls wife

3 Likes

Correct.

1 Like

I can name about another 30 members if I go back to the old school 1/1/01 members.

She had a kid with Frank Shamrock right?

1 Like

Layzie the Savage hasnā€™t been around for years. He was getting mercilessly shat on every time he posted so he probably had enough!

1 Like

Now this is something that I don`t know & never heard of.

Iā€™m heartbroken my old SN didnā€™t make the cut. Miss CRE more than words can describe, I was really hoping heā€™d reappear for the Askren/Paul fight.

Whereā€™s gigaheart been? He had some really deep insight into MMA, guy was practically a historian and wrote some really elegant and detailed posts. A great contributor to the forum.

Really wish Fallon Fox would start posting here again too. The elegance and mental stability displayed in HER posts really helped me to better understand and support the LGBTQRSTUVWYXZĀ± community. When my child turns 18 and decides what gender they want to be, Fallons posts will surely be a source of inspiration for them.

And what of augeschpit? Havenā€™t seen him since the forum migrated. How will we know when people joined? Heā€™s a pillar in the community, without him we succumb to confusion.

4 Likes

Just click on someones Avatar.

You look like forum member TSIGOR.

With your screen name ā€¦are you part of the UKTT?

explodingboy
GodSaveTheQueen or GSTQ
Heartbroken Lee
NoGi Bear

1 Like

Yeah lots of pros left before 2010/11 is.

Iā€™m on that listā€¦
But keeping my identity a ā€œmysteryā€ lol even tho no one gives a damn

I retired in 2013.

I may reveal myself on the OG #NoHomo

A handful of posters may click on (as to who I am) by my posts in this new forum layout

2 Likes