Trivia time (pic)

Strangely enough there’s some more recent stuff about Dan lately with shaolin. Stuff on reddit too.

I never read these places I just wanted to see if my brain was full of shit and did a quick search.

shannon the cannon?

Nope

Don’t you mean 88?

7 passed away in the riot

Lazy had a pretty good thing going on with

81 bikers are watching is saying that the Hells Angels are watching.Same thing if you see Red & Whites.Red & Whites and 81 are the Hells Angels.

When you rolled with Bustamante, was he as smooth as he appears to be?

He is probably the smoothest fighter to come out the Carlson Gracie team, but it is still that style.

2 Likes

Ttt

Overeem? ^^^

1 Like

That’s what popped into my head too but he never saw a final bell and had more than double the amount of fights

While we wait for a hint from Song2 and BBH…This fighter had already fought in the UFC 3 times & ended up fighting a guy with no MMA experience at all.They ended up fighting over a girl.It didnt happen in the UFC,but happened in a smaller promotion.This UFC fighter got KOed by someone off of the street.

*Rumor has it that this fighter got the footage erased from the internet.

Gonna need more

Meh, fuck it. Close enough. Valentijn overeem was the correct answer.

Can this be a boxer that you are talking about?

Well,to be honest…I was guessing Alistair.I looked up his record and knew that I was wrong.

1 Like

I know. But how do I divert from that without giving it away

You can always just post a picture of who you are talking about.If it`s a long long time ago…chances are that less people are going to know who you are talking about.

Benji Radach?

1 Like