Trivia time (pic)

After the fight the camera man got in close to Bobish who says “you gonna stick that in my eye too?”

This fighter never fought in the UFC but had a good career in Japan.He even won a Dream Lightweight Tournament.
Who is he?

Hellboy Hansen. Cool guy, met him in Vegas for Pride 33, he talked to me and my friends for a good half hour or so about comic books. What a nerd.

3 Likes

Sorry about that Dennisv,I had to step away for a bit,but you are right again.It is Joachim “Hellboy” Hansen.One of a few besides Fedor that didn`t fight in the UFC.

Here is a big guy that fought in the big shows but didn`t ever fight in the UFC.He had one fight where his ear exploded.

Name him?

What fighter lost twice in one night, both by KO, both to the same opponent. Pretty violent KOs also.

i see james thompson

1 Like

It was James Thompson.He also posted on the UG.

Nice one.

Was this in Japan? I`m lost on this one.

I believe he is referring to the instance where Addison Lima was KO’d by Igor Vovchanchyn and then charged back into the ring to get KO’d again … IAFC - Absolute Fighting Championship 1 Nov 1995

3 Likes

This old school mma fighter once said that his two daughters from the same mother have different personalities and for an example he said that he brushes his teeth very aggressively and in one month has to get a new toothbrush because all the bristles are warn down, and one of his daughters is the same way where as his other daughter brushes her teeth softly and can go a year before she needs another toothbrush.

I highly doubt that question can be googled so if someone can somehow guess this one, I will be impressed.

1 Like

I know that Mark Coleman has two daughters,so that is who I`m going to guess?

That’s correct. Felt sorry for the guy, get KO’d, then have to go out and fight the same guy again and get the same result.

He didn’t have to … dude ran back into the cage and got blasted again. Totally by choice.

1 Like

I forgot where this fight happened but I remember hopping in an elevator after the fight to go to the press conference and in walks matt lindland. It was just my friend and Matt and I. We were young and didn’t know how to handle being in an elevator with a fighter who just knocked himself out so we just kept our heads down. The elevator ride felt like an hour.

Its a lot of typing,but try this one (Its not my game)

Pedro Rizzo, Mark Coleman, Josh Barnett, Maurice Smith, Pete Williams, Dan Severn, Bas Rutten, Marcu Ruas, Tsuyoshi Kohsaka, Ricco Rodriguez, Tito Ortiz, Elvis Sinosic, Chuck Liddell, Vitor Belfort, Evan Tanner, Kevin Randleman, Eugene Jackson, Dave Menne, Frank Shamrock, Carlos Newton, Pat Miletich, Matt Hughes, Mikey Bernett, Shoney Carter, Matt Serra, BJ Penn, Jens Pulver, Caol Uno

3 Likes

Well I`ll be a son-of-a-bitch…I thought for sure that picture would be up there for hours.You guys are amazing hard core fans!

Wombat,do you have any early WEC events?

I have WEC 7 to 10. They are on my youtube channel

1 Like

Good guess, but no