Trivia time (pic)

Nice fucking job bro.All of these are right.

1 Like

Hint) Sacramento

Frank Shamrock?

No sir.
Frank is not in the UFC Hall of Fame.

California kid?

1 Like

Now you`re talking!

1 Like

This fighter lost by the same choke and the same time.

Who was it?

I know that this one will be hard,so I will post a pic.I also know that he was on the Tapout show & TUF.This is the guy who lost by the same choke at the same time.

Time to reach out and ask forum member @wombat why he stopped doing his funny prediction threads about 10 years ago?

1 Like

These days, there are so many events and so many fighters, you need a lot of time to write something well-researched and witty, and time is something you don’t have a lot of once you’re a married dude with a full-time job who is also running a business and raising kids etc.

2 Likes

Well alrighty then Wombat.I dont think anybody is going to answer the last trivia question any time soon,so Ill give the answer & ask another question tomorrow morning.I`m getting too tired tonight.

Didn’t Matt Serra on TUF ride on Laimon after the Royce/Hughes fight that he never fought

1 Like

I cant answer that because I dont know.

Damacio Page
Lost by guillotine choke in WEC at 3:30
Lost by guillotine choke in UFC at 3:30

2 Likes

a professional swimmer whos never been in a pool

love Serra

Which fighter won a match by submission by digging his chin into his opponent’s eye?

kerr reportedly did that to bobbish, but i think u mean someone else, possibly a russian in ifc

Was it Mikhail Idontknowhislastname? For some reason I think he might have beaten Vovchanchyn that way.

illiojine or somethin

I actually did mean Kerr but Mikhail Ilyukhin won a few times with that … but not in the UFC.