Philip Miller - Police Officer.
Royce Gracie - Giving seminars.

Still to add:
Kimo
Paul Varelens
Cal Worsham
Mark Hall
and many more...

I wanna know what happened to Remco Pardoel.

There is thread going on about this currently:
Forgotten fighters you still wonder about Phone Post

Cal Worsham is the matchmaker for Gladiator Challenge & the referee at XARM events.

C
R
O
W
B
A
H

T
H
E

K
I
L
L
A

Paul Varelans is still pissed at Missy Hyatt for not giving him a blow job that she agreed to when he lost to Taz in a work. 

On June 22, 1996 at ECW's 
Hardcore Heaven event, Paul Varelans faced and was choked out by ECW star Taz, in what was promoted as a "Shoot Fight." Despite being promoted as a legitimate shoot fight, it is believed that Varelans agreed to lose via submission.[7]Missy Hyatt also claims in her book that Varelans agreed to lose if she gave him a blow job afterwards, but Hyatt blew him off and said that she doesn't blow "jobbers".[8] After this, Varelans supposedly became irrational and tore up the locker room

Hong Kong Phooey - 

C

R

O

W

B

A

H

T

H

E

K

I

L

L

A

crowbar - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 

C

R

O

W

B

A

H

T

H

E

K

I

L

L

A

Hes a Bad Motherfucker

Shut Yo Mouff , Can ya dig it !

Mikey burnett...dude had serious talent Phone Post

Varelans is on Facebook and has gained a ton of weight, seems like a really nice guy Phone Post

Fred ettish is a ug er Phone Post

Nitecrawler - What ever happened to the Canadian dude from TUF1 that got his bed "Spritzed" on?

Jason Thacker

What ever happened to the guy who's girlfriend was cheating on him on TUF 3? Noah inhofer was it? Phone Post

Hawkeye02 - Kimo is deceased...

That's simply not true.  That was proven to be a hoax at some point back.

Kimo lives in hb....definetly not living the good life but hes still alive a kicking

I,think he does personal training work Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

And not sure exactly what mark hall is doing but I know he tried his hand at promoting for years until he got busted for unsanctioned fights.....his wife and kids were also busted for drugs. Pretty sure hes just teaching martial arts somewhere but not sure Phone Post

Also for YEARS ive wanted to know who freak hamaker was and where he is now.......anyone got any idea???

Freak hamaker?? U out there? Phone Post

Ironkrishna - 
Hawkeye02 - Kimo is deceased...

That's simply not true.  That was proven to be a hoax at some point back.

missed humor