Where did this "Antidote" nick name come from?

It's being posted around here like crazy in reference to Mark Coleman. Did someone say something stupid in an interview that was posted here or something? What's the deal?

B Mcallister - It's being posted around here like crazy in reference to Mark Coleman. Did someone say something stupid in an interview that was posted here or something? What's the deal?
Im not saying... but he posted above mine. lol

Props Gangsta101

Everyone knows he is the antidote...and Bonnar is the sickness.

I doubt I'll have any more luck here than a new forum member would with asking "What does KKM mean?"

Just another retarded trolling angle.

Everyone knows Mark has only one nickname, and it's not the Antidote.

if bonnar is the poison, theyll neutralize eachother

gangsta101 - Coleman = The Antidote to Machida's style

This was what i figured it was. Just an attempt by Coleman fans to pretend that hes still a ligitamate contender. They'll be proved wrong when he faces Machida though.

who was the ref for Coleman/Shogun 2? If you watch the fight with an objective eye you can see that Coleman was about to score a takedown before the controversial ref stoppage. I'm starting to believe that the fix was in before the fight even started.

There was nothing controversial about that stoppage. When it was stopped Coleman was on all fours doing nothing at all to defend himself. He lost plain and simple. It's not being biased either cause I don't really care for him or Shogun.

go watch the fight again if you can't see that Coleman was going for a takedown that would have won him the judges decision on all score cards than I don't know what to tell you

It's just the fact that he wasn't fighting back and dispite popular belief he wasn't attempting a take down. he never even reached out towards him. If I remember right he wasn't even facing shogun when he was down on all fours. Can we get a GIF of this somebody??

xcouturefan - lol, Hello Dan Mirglatti(sp) and/or Cecil Peoples

he was completely exhausted and literally got dropped. it was in the interest of his own safety to stop that fight.

The Coleman/Shogun fight was embarrassing. I'm sure both fighters will admit that neither one fought near their potential. They were both gassed at the beginning of the 2nd round.

Heartbroken Lee - What if Shogun beats Machida and Coleman beats Bonner...

Rubber match for the title, bitches!

eww

my prediction is that whoever wins coleman/bonner will loser to whoever wins jackson/evans

"he (Coleman) hits harder than Stephan" - Shawn Tompkins

'The Antidote' sending the number one contender flying across the ring with an arm punch