Where do you have pearson?

So Ross Pearson is one of my favorite fighters in the 155 division, he's been performing exceptionally well. Where do you have him in the division? Think he could make a title run? Preferred next fight for him? Phone Post 3.0

Pearson vs Diaz. Both have solid boxing but Ross has better head movement and body combos against Diaz's reach. Imagine Diaz smack talking him and Ross nailing him with a big clean left hook Phone Post 3.0

Ross is definitely the real deal. I'd love to see him fight Edson Barboza. Phone Post 3.0

Even though he lost to him in 20111, it was a split decision so at this point in time I'd like to see it again. Phone Post 3.0

Fold me like one of your lawn chairs - Even though he lost to him in 20111, it was a split decision so at this point in time I'd like to see it again. Phone Post 3.0
2011* Phone Post 3.0

I think pearson vs Lauzon, or the Chiesa/miller winner could be a step in the right direction. If he wins that maybe a matchup with milendez or proirer/Duffey winner, if he wins that too I say give him a top 7 opponent, then a top five, and so on. Phone Post 3.0

Big fan being from the UK, but let's be honest, he isn't gonna have an easy night with anyone in the top 10 Phone Post 3.0

Nicktheissue265 - I think pearson vs Lauzon, or the Chiesa/miller winner could be a step in the right direction. If he wins that maybe a matchup with milendez or proirer/Duffey winner, if he wins that too I say give him a top 7 opponent, then a top five, and so on. Phone Post 3.0
I like the ideas, i really just want to see him stand and bang with his opponents. Phone Post 3.0

Nicktheissue265 - I think pearson vs Lauzon, or the Chiesa/miller winner could be a step in the right direction. If he wins that maybe a matchup with milendez or proirer/Duffey winner, if he wins that too I say give him a top 7 opponent, then a top five, and so on. Phone Post 3.0
I definitely like these fight ideas, big fan of Ross and I think these would be fun fights Phone Post 3.0

Fold me like one of your lawn chairs - Ross is definitely the real deal. I'd love to see him fight Edson Barboza. Phone Post 3.0
He already did and beat him Phone Post 3.0

Love Pearson - incredible underrated fighter and he seems like a great person. Easy to root for. That "loss" to Diego was probably the worst robbery I have ever seen in my 25+ years watching MMA.
I think he would be 3 fights against increasing competition before he could make an argument for a shot, but I hope he gets there. Miller, Lauzon, or Porier would all be fun scraps to see him in.

Dick Niaz - Love Pearson - incredible underrated fighter and he seems like a great person. Easy to root for. That "loss" to Diego was probably the worst robbery I have ever seen in my 25+ years watching MMA.
I think he would be 3 fights against increasing competition before he could make an argument for a shot, but I hope he gets there. Miller, Lauzon, or Porier would all be fun scraps to see him in.
Lol @ 25 years watching MMA!!

:D Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Dick Niaz - Love Pearson - incredible underrated fighter and he seems like a great person. Easy to root for. That "loss" to Diego was probably the worst robbery I have ever seen in my 25+ years watching MMA.
Lol @ 25 years watching MMA!!

:D Phone Post 3.0
1990 dude, when Sensai Seagal was at his peak! Phone Post 3.0