Where does it say Monson/Sims?

I'm looking at GFCfighter.com and it doesn't say anywhere, that I can see, of this fight going down. Also, this is hilarious. I was looking at the ticket prices... $1000 tickets? Good luck selling those.

the $1000 tickets also include a limb of Sims autographed by Monson and a cup of Wes' blood.

Oh well, I didn't know that. I'm game then.

lol

DOH!!!...The army will hunt you blasphemers down and disembowel you for talking bad about the great leader...

Evilmaster: Does Mayhem know you are registered in the Sims Army and you are a Mayhem Monkey? I think that is like being registered in the military in two seperate countries.

don't forget about Trigg's cult too....lmao.

I work as a Mayhem Monkey 9-5 Monday to Friday...Wednesday Thursday & Friday I work 7-11 as a Triggomaniac...And on the weekends I am a volunteer member of the Sims Army National Guard.

And since this is the weekend...It is my duty to e-kick your asses for talking bad about the Colonel!

Evilmaster: thanks for clearing that up. As you were.

:)

"I work as a Mayhem Monkey 9-5 Monday to Friday...Wednesday Thursday & Friday I work 7-11 as a Triggomaniac...And on the weekends I am a volunteer member of the Sims Army National Guard.

And since this is the weekend...It is my duty to e-kick your asses for talking bad about the Colonel!

#.666"

What happens when another fighter copys Mayhem and gets a cult?  Your in trouble.  There's only one UG cult and that is the Monkeys....#979

yeah, I was a little confused, but now  I see that you manage your schedule very well