Where does this win put Max Holloway?

What should be his next fight? Phone Post 3.0

Rematch.....clearly Phone Post 3.0

Frankie or a rematch. Phone Post 3.0

vs Aldo for #1 contender status

Puts him in the win column and possibly on a UFC hawaii card

in my opinion i dont think it does much either way. he was already on a 5 fight win streak and obviously has been improving in leaps and bounds so he is in good standings regardless.

Vs frankie on the 194 card. Sets up perfectly for winner of aldo/mcgregor and ensures a backup plan is ready if aldo bails again. Phone Post 3.0

da Vinci 81 - Vs frankie on the 194 card. Sets up perfectly for winner of aldo/mcgregor and ensures a backup plan is ready if aldo bails again. Phone Post 3.0
Ooohhh splash. This right here! Phone Post 3.0

Thefifthscallop -
da Vinci 81 - Vs frankie on the 194 card. Sets up perfectly for winner of aldo/mcgregor and ensures a backup plan is ready if aldo bails again. Phone Post 3.0
I like this idea! I wonder how a rematch with conor would look? Phone Post 3.0

MMAismylife - 
Thefifthscallop -
I like this idea! I wonder how a rematch with conor would look? Phone Post 3.0

Best idea.

Rematch when vitor olivera is better
Frankie

I know things change in a fight, and Holloway wasn't exactly smashing him when it finished, but I still feel that what little we saw was enough to suggest that Oliviera is no match for Holloway.

He can't go with him on the feet and doesn't look like he will be able to get him down.

No rematch, make the Edgar fight.

da Vinci 81 - Vs frankie on the 194 card. Sets up perfectly for winner of aldo/mcgregor and ensures a backup plan is ready if aldo bails again. Phone Post 3.0

This is the fight to make, and given the fact UFC matchmaking has gone to shit recently I think we can all look forward to this fight NOT happening.

Holloway vs. Siver as a main event in Fight Night Bulgaria

Technical Primates - 
da Vinci 81 - Vs frankie on the 194 card. Sets up perfectly for winner of aldo/mcgregor and ensures a backup plan is ready if aldo bails again. Phone Post 3.0

This is the fight to make, and given the fact UFC matchmaking has gone to shit recently I think we can all look forward to this fight NOT happening.

Holloway vs. Siver as a main event in Fight Night Bulgaria

Maybe holloway vs kawijiri instead considering he just beat siver
That could be fun

Sucks Charles got injured. IMO Max deserved a higher ranked opponent, but he took the fight the UFC offered. There is no need for an "immediate" rematch. Let Charles heal, book Max for another fight asap, or a fight with Frankie sounds fair, also I wouldn't be mad if he got the winner of Conner and Jose, partly because Frankie has had many title opportunities already. Then, mainly because I'm from Hawaii so this was a mostly a biased opinion. Phone Post 3.0