Where is Jon Weidler?

Hey whats up John and Randy...Thanks for the props. I have actually been getting contacted from a few people in regards to fights. I am looking to do somthing in the very near future. Retiring was never even a thought. I've still got alot to show, and the after-parties are to hard to say good bye to. TTT Thanks again, Jon

Jonh email me achristiansoldier@yagoo.com I start preping for fight soon.

Evrone is so sensitive. Stop being girly man.

i think john has a career as a dancer

Whats up Moose? How you and Holtom been? I have that dancing thing going on, but thats just my night gig...the perks are tremendous.

Christian, shoot me another e mail. I got your last one but you messed up the adress. Use one finger for each key and don't be innebriated when you send it this time. Ill talk to ya soon brother. TTT Jon

yeah.. sorry brother.. i did not know.. jon's one of my bestfriends from home and school..we wrestled together, and partners and crime. so.. i was just being the crazy friend..

i figured something was wrong

peace

what's up jon?

ttt 4 the Omo Splatta :-)

heard your bro beat Carlos Patrick good win like em both

I type with my head! meat head baby

Jon, good to see you out there! Randy your a nut :). Hopefully see you in Boston...Joe

haltom fought sat got a quick KO and started drinkin beer............moose

Moose, glad to hear about Mike. Tell him I said congrats.

Cuff, what up bro? I am planning on comming to the next show. One of my former college roomate are fighting on one of your upcomming cards (Rich Attonito), kids a beast.

Daren, yeah it was an awesome match. One of thebest of the best of the night. He also won another tourney this past weekend. The Summa Invitational in Ohio. I think he had a pin, a tech and a 3-1 de3c. in the final. hes been comming into his own lately.

Randy check your mail. TTT, Jon

GREENKNGHT, please contact me at Umasplatta@hotmail.com when you get a chance. Thanks, Jon TTT

Jon, Jeff Miller thinks highly of Rich so I am psyched to see him compete. I guess we will have to tear up Boston then :). See you there...Joe

"Holly shit LMOL Santos Kbreez congrats on your last couple fights mang; keep kicking ass."
Christian Soldier what great comments for a Christian

John what to you See Ted fight he is ready! ps Got all kinds of guys in your weight class come down one weekend. Biatch!