Where the actual FUCK are these UFC 300 GSP v. Diaz 2 rumors coming from?

This has to be Bull Shit no?

The fight makes no sense at all… and no one is even asking for it anyway

They fought in 2013. The build up for the fight was fun

The fight itself blew. GSP did what he always did. Won the point war but didn’t do shit to make it a fight

It was an easy 50-45 for Georges. Fight sucked.

The last time we saw Georges fight he won MW Gold. The last time we saw Nick fight he came in injured, out of shape, and quit against an even older fighter than himself

I refuse to buy this fuck ass rumor

3 Likes

Im more inclined to believe its just chael clickbait, hes the king of it/drags what could be a great 2 min vid into 20 for the ad revenue. I don’t blame him but also never click on his vids anymore

3 Likes

If i remember i recently seen where they were going to have a bjj match and it was “canceled”

Hard to beleive nick could convince anyone he can still fight competitively…

Maybe they mean Nate? Lol

1 Like

Nick is far better than Nate

1 Like

Not today.

1 Like

Yes he is

I think Nick has typically been better than Nate. He was definitely better at his peak than Nate was at his peak. Right now today though, judging hy their last mma fights, I don’t think I would say Nick is better

Nick would not have embarrassed himself or MMA against Jake Paul the way Nate did

1 Like

They were scheduled to have a grappling match… would rather see them grapple than an mma fight.

1 Like

Same. It makes way more sense considering their age

1 Like

YES BS /

If GSP is coming back for a one off showcase type fight, someone like Marvin Vettori would be a good matchup. A top 10 but one who poses little to no threat to him. It would be his version of what Brock got at 200.

For Diaz’s part, he should stay away after his last performance.

The would be such a pointless matchup if he came back, there’s also no way GSP would accept it. It does nothing for him

GSP vs Islam would be sick at 170
GSP vs Burns or Strickland as well

Fuck it, I just want to see one last fight but I cant see GSP doing it

#wolftickets

Khabib could beat both of them in their prime on the same evening.

If he didn’t want to stick around for a legit challenge when he won the belt in 2017, there’s zero chance he’s coming back for a legit challenge in 2024.

If he comes back at all, it’ll be someone like Vettori or Diaz (who’s even more pointless than Vettori) - someone he knows poses no threat, as was the case with Bisping.

Schaub predicted this fight would happen at ufc 300 about a month ago. He said he had no inside knowledge of anything

Brandon Schaub started this rumor cuz he said it was a slow news day. Now its picking up steam

1 Like

Prime GSP… not a chance. I think prime Diaz beats Khabib as well.

1 Like