Where's Cole miller been?

? Phone Post

I know he lost to Steven siler ... I think a few months ago ( I missed it)... Phone Post

He still is in ufc correct? Phone Post

what about melvin guillard, and gomi. they should set them two up, it would be a killer fight.

he's fighting Nam Phan at UFC on Fox 4

I really enjoy watching him fight but I think he's on a bit of a losing streak

TTT for Cole Miller.

Always been a fan.

I used to think he was gonna be champ in no time then he disappeared then came back and whooped ass then left again lol then came back and lost ... Phone Post

Great fighter Phone Post

I thought him and Nate Diaz would cross paths one day Phone Post

Always wanted to see him and cowboy fight because of the dislike they shared for each other.

Cowboy is on a different level to cole, so we will probably never see them fight. Phone Post

The Brothers Miller need to go trane with the Wizard Matt Hume!

SEMenTEX - Always wanted to see him and cowboy fight because of the dislike they shared for each other.

Cowboy is on a different level to cole, so we will probably never see them fight. Phone Post
Me fuckin to man I have always wanted to see that fight would be epic for sure ... Phone Post

lormpino - I thought him and Nate Diaz would cross paths one day Phone Post
I did also Phone Post

He dropped to fw n last time i saw him and his brother they were lying on silers mantle piece Phone Post

Maybe cole should move back up to LW

I've only won one screen name bet -
lormpino - I thought him and Nate Diaz would cross paths one day Phone Post
I did also Phone Post
They are friends and seems like they train together at least yearly, wouldn't fight. Phone Post