Which BJJ?

Which bjj association are you all associated with? Machado? Alliance? Barra?

Our school is with the Royler Gracie/David Adiv BJJ association.

Training with a RGDA purple belt.

My school is a Pedro Sauer affiliate.

hmmmm....
When I started out, I joined Rickson's organization for a year but the newsletter was about all I got out of it.

Now I have a Black Belt instructor (Marcellinho Pereira) that is with Nova Uniao but I have no affiliation with them other than his. He lives in Brazil and I only get to train with him when he visits once a year or so. He is very cool and doesn't care who I train with as long as I train and take care of my guys.

I am happy to be associated with SBG and One Dragon MA. Luis has improved my game more than anyone over the past year.

Alliance Team (Canada)

Soon to be a member of SBGI too!

Hey Kevin:

which rgda purple are you training with? Are you competing on the 28th?

Harris International! I'm lovin' it!

~TT

4 Ranges...

I'm traning with Donald Park.
And no to the competition...
but, just out of curiosity... what competition?

-Kev

Hey Kevin:

I know Don. He visited our academy for a few days back when he was a blue. He reffed one of my matches. Awesome and extremely technical. Good teacher too.

The RGDA tournament (gi) is on the 28th. Ask Don, he should know.

For BJJ, the school I train at is a (Carlos) Machado affiliate

RDS

Jorge Gurgel.

Nova Uniao

Mike

www.canadas-best.com

FJJ828,
I've seen your instructor in some BJJ matches. I love his guard, especially his outside hook (De La Riva) guard!

Gracie Barra

Pedro Sauer/Eddie Camden

Ralph Gracie.

Boston BJJ/Norcal BJJ/Tim Burrill BJJ/GAMMA Nova Unaio/SBGI/Harris Int/Boneyard BJJ/Mass Sub/Gracie Barra/UVM Judo/Catamount BJJ

-all have helped with my BJJ training

Team Saulo

At one time, my former school was associated with Carlson Jr, then we switched over to Alliance.

Team Saulo, under TCjitsu.

Greg