Which MMA fighter won the most fights as underdog

Or name a few who have won a lot of fights as the underdog.

Lauzon? Phone Post 3.0

Leben comes to mind with wanderlei, akiyama and simpson. Phone Post 3.0

GaspareBJJ - Lauzon? Phone Post 3.0

Nah. Only won as underdog 3 times. Shields has won more as underdog.

Lauzon
Shields
Boetsch
Edgar? Phone Post 3.0

hunto
griffin?

Matt Brown.

End of thread Phone Post 3.0

HereticMMA - Matt Brown.

He was rarely the underdog Phone Post 3.0

Game of Jones - 
HereticMMA - Matt Brown.

He was rarely the underdog Phone Post 3.0

Are you sure he wasn't the underdog in almost all of his last 8 fights?

And who did Hunt beat that he was underdog to?

Boetsch was the underdog to the following:

Okami
Lombard
Tavares

I'll never forget the Brad fight. Most expensive lesson I ever learned. Boetsch, you tough bastard! Phone Post 3.0

Just checked, and Boetsch was also a slight underdog to Kendall Grove and a good-sized dog to David Heath (bout where he dumped Heath on his head). Phone Post 3.0

Werdum? Big upsets to Fedor and Browne Phone Post 3.0

RDA? Phone Post 3.0

Frankie?

Wasn't he the underdog against BJ even AFTER he beat him once?

Seems like he's always the underdog.

Bigfoot? I know for sure he was the underdog when he finished Overeem and Browne. Phone Post 3.0

clay guida?

Rashad. I think the one time he wasn't an underdog was against lil nog, every other fight INCLUDING the second fight with Ortiz he was supposed to lose. Phone Post

Griffin?

dmjr98 - Rashad. I think the one time he wasn't an underdog was against lil nog, every other fight INCLUDING the second fight with Ortiz he was supposed to lose. Phone Post
Lol you are trippin. He was not supposed to lose to Tito in their second fight, he was the betting favorite silly pants Phone Post 3.0

Griffins got 5 ud wins if I'm reading this correctly

https://www.bestfightodds.com/fighters/Forrest-Griffin-19

YousHerName -
dmjr98 - Rashad. I think the one time he wasn't an underdog was against lil nog, every other fight INCLUDING the second fight with Ortiz he was supposed to lose. Phone Post
Lol you are trippin. He was not supposed to lose to Tito in their second fight, he was the betting favorite silly pants Phone Post 3.0

Uhhhhh are you sure? That was right after the bader fight and I remember everyone thought he was going to win. Phone Post