Which Mod Killed the Jeff Osborne thread????!!!!

That thread had alot of time, effort, and good information contributed to it. (365 posts 40k views)

Why was it deleted??

I agree. Informative thread. Phone Post

japetto - Let's just say that Jeff has some connections here.

LOL you could say that. 

Sad that protecting your buddies is more important than trying to make sure members here don't get ripped off by an obvious thief.

Monsters Ball - There could be liability involved with leaving up a thread that could be considered slanderous. I don't know for sure what happened but sometimes it's easier to play the better safe than sorry route.

Bullshit. Disgruntled and true customer feedback is not "slanderous" and much worse threads are allowed to stay up here all the time; they're just made to bash people that Kirik hasn't hung out with as much as Jeff.

Remember all that "support the sport" crap people who run this site would spout off about in the past? I guess ripping off MMA fans for thousands of dollars is okay now because the UFC is popular? just lol

japetto - Shady people are unfortunately common in combat sports.

but here's a question. if someone here deletes a thread to protect a shady thief, what does that make the person that deleted it?

humphrey sphinctermuscle - 
japetto - Shady people are unfortunately common in combat sports.

but here's a question. if someone here deletes a thread to protect a shady thief, what does that make the person that deleted it?
Jason Chambers?

It was deleted? Wow Phone Post

According to PT, the thread was deleted because of ONE post that someone made.

Why not just delete the post???

This site is as corrupt as Jeff and I wont be buying another blue name.

Should I make another one?

Alumynabjj - 
Its Me Again -  According to PT, the thread was deleted because of ONE post that someone made.

Why not just delete the post???

This site is as corrupt as Jeff and I wont be buying another blue name.

who is PT? And yes this situation is shady. This isnt a case where someone said one of their items they received were in less than perfect condition. This is a dude just making up shit and selling it and getting stone cold busted.
The original thread starter.  He did alot more homework on this and had alot more info about it.

I had that thread in my subscriptions and would check it out from time to time due to the VERY informative information posted in it.

Selective moderation on this site is what keeps me from ever wanting to buy a blue name.

Fake items were sold on eBay and that thread served as a warning to members here

ttt

ABE FROMAN -  Should I make another one?

awesome shit

The original fedor glove thread is back up. Phone Post

ttt for a brief summary of the other thread

Personal reasons?

Unless that thread is in fact still around, I think everybody's onto something here.

I love this place but Osborne is VALIDATED and known to be fraudulent.

jjj2121 -  

Sad that protecting your buddies is more important than trying to make sure members here don't get ripped off by an obvious thief.

Perfer Et Obdura - 

Selective moderation on this site is what keeps me from ever wanting to buy a blue name.

My renewal is up in a few days and this may make me decide not to get it again. I am betting its the phone number that got the original thread in question deleted. But like was said why not just delete the one post?Something smells fishy to me. It was an VERY informative thread and whomever deleted it should be ashamed of themselves.