Which rounds did Rua win?

1,2,4,5 although I belive Machida could have stolen a round with a late flurry at the end, dont relaly remember which one but I had it 4-1 SHogun

I had shogun winning roudns 4 &5.

Shogun won rds 1,2,4 and 5. The close rounds had to go to Shogun for being the aggressor and landing way more strikes throughout. There were no takedowns to factor in so what else does a fighter have to do to win a round? Theyre supposed to be scored based on aggression and octagon control. Rua also landed knees every time they grappled against the cage. All categories were dominated by Rua at least 4 of 5 rounds?

I thought exactly as the fightmetric.

Round 1 Shogun. Round 2 Machida. Round 3 Shogun controlled much of the round and landed a good flying knee to the body but Machida had a flurry at the end of the round which tends to influence judges and they don't see the replay where he landed two clean shots only and got countered by Shogun. It was close anyway so I gave it to Machida. 4 and 5 were Shogun.

So basically Machida won round 2, not really in a dominating fashion. Won Round 3 although by a very small margin, everything else Shogun. Shogun should have won under the 10 point must system and won by a large margin if it was under Pride rules.

Yes I do feel that Shogun dominated/controlled the fight. As mentioned the first 3 were close. The fight seems like a robbery because shogun dominated the last round. I don't think it was the worst decision I've ever seen but I do think Shogun won.

I think part of the problem is that leg kicks work best culmatively. They didn't "appear" to be having much if any affect in the earlier rounds. So the judges probably didn't score them as highly. The problem is that the added damage really comes into play in the later rounds but the hard work has been done in the earlier rounds. This sort of judging can be seen with old school Kickboxing or boxing judges who want to see the damage now. The problem is that later on when the affects become apparent it's too late to go back and change the score cards. That's how I see it anyway.

Elvis

4 and 5.

Actually it may be that they were overvaluing damage Machida did in round 1. He landed a knee and two kicks to the body. Shogun also went for a takedown in the knee and it may have looked to them like he was hurt, like when Tito got hurt with a knee coming in. They maybe don't see so well what is happening if they are watching from ringside.

i also had 1,2,4,5 for shogun

K-Dub-"T" -  Rua - 4,5
Machida 2,3

Round 1 - up for grabs.

Ringside!!!

I can second this, only I was two rows back (about 5 rows in front of frontrowbrian) and I gave a close round to Lyoto.

K-Dub-"T" -  Rua - 4,5

Machida 2,3

Round 1 - up for grabs.

Ringside!!!

I agree.

I had Shogun 48-47 without the champion consideration and Machida 48-47 with it.

Tom O Bedlam - I have Shogun winning 1, 2, 4, and 5.

I've seen a lot of varied answers so I'm curious to know which round/s every one thinks Rua won.   

I agree with you 100% and the other round being a draw

I had Rua winning 2, 4 and 5, but really, this decision should be no more controversial than Griffin/Rampage. Similar story, with telling leg kicks as against the 'you have to beat the Champ' factor.

ALL in my opinion, only one that was possible to go against him was 3 but that would be a stretch.