Which UFC/MMA conspiracies do you think are real?

Arianny got pooped on by Iranian oil Sheiks for a few dollars. Lol

6 Likes

Well I heard from supercalo

1 Like

I literally laughed out loud when I read that, thanks

2 Likes

Send him a letter.

Lee Brahim Lamrani-Murray

Ecrou 46908

Prison Locale de Sale

Sale, Morocco

1 Like

Iā€™m all right thanks, I know enough bank robbers already. I was laughing at the supercalo comment that was great!

First one I thought of was GSP missed weight against Diaz.

1 Like

He canā€™t get email anymore? I remember when he had computers and coke in prison. Wtf???

Iā€™ll never forget logging into forum and seeing his post and thinking ā€˜wtf someone mustā€™ve hacked himā€™ only to learn he was out and about. I canā€™t help but route for him even if he is a fuck up. He is an ogā€™er. As such I even root for @DaGrinder among a bunch of others I donā€™t approve of and fight with here. Out there we are ogā€™ers first even if we abduct a family and steal a 100 mil plus.

2 Likes

The UFC has paid off judges to manipulate certain fights.

2 Likes

Khabib missed weight for 254

DC missed weight for 210

Jon Jones is serving a suspension for a failed test right now

6 Likes

They took Leeā€™s phone away from him one week after his interview with middleeasy.com.

Iā€™m pretty sure that he had another one not long afterwords.

Lee was on the golf course when he posted while he was on the run.

1 Like

Fucking legendary

1 Like

My mistake.He was golfing that day.

Lee_Murray

Jun '06

funny enough i was playing golf today!!

2 Likes

Top brass knew Lesnar was juiced to the gills for his fight w hunt and let it happen anyway

7 Likes

The judges are persuaded or swayed in someway to favor the bigger name

1 Like

Fighters special to the org (easy to work with, etc) get special paths.

2 Likes

I like Ken but this is true.

Key likes those sliding leg entries, he hit a good one earlier in that fight actually. He was trying to slide to slx or double outside ashi

Interestingly Kenā€™s entries were pretty well developed relative to his breaking mechanics.

No way does 205 shamrock beat Rich, especially that late in his career. Young 250 Shamrock fares better maybe

4 Likes

Because he was taking whatever he wanted lol.

2 Likes

Reading though the conversation you guys had about it above, my .02 are that Ken probably knew he didnā€™t have a shot with Rich at that point, so he dove at his legs and tried to see if he could heel hook him, but planned to give up at adversity to save injuries/pride

1 Like

Shamrock must have been one of those guys who took to juice really well.

Iā€™ve heard several people that trained with him say hwt Ken was the strongest guy they ever rolled with

1 Like

You wanna put your money where your mouth is?