Which UFC/MMA conspiracies do you think are real?

Shamrock told a dive against Rich Franklin:

14 Likes

As Chael said usually the winning fighter has no clue he’s in a fixed fight.

8 Likes

I think the athletic commissions have both good and bad apples working in them. You can’t tell me some of the judges aren’t gambling. Then the good ones turn a blind eye to it therefore making them shit heads as well

2 Likes

He took a dive too

3 Likes

I believe lee Murray knocked out Tito. No dress shoes excuse

I believe GSP missed weight against Diaz.

8 Likes

It’s not a conspiracy theory but a proven fact that Lorenzo Fertitta blocked the UFC from being regulated in Nevada before he bought the company. The Dana White regime has been extremely corrupt since the beginning, but corruption is sometimes what you need to get things done.

5 Likes

Dana fucks hookers and sometimes they record it.

5 Likes

No he didn’t. He just sucks lol and went for a shitty diving leglock attempt. Franklin destroys any version of shamrock. You don’t need to work a fight you have no chance of winning lol.

The only reason people think it’s a work is how overrated ken’s technique actually is.

5 Likes

I believe that @ConorWinsTheRematch trains high level fighters, and anyone who disagrees with him about anything is a stupid idiot who knows nothing about MMA

3 Likes

They’re literal mobsters. No surprise.

2 Likes

Ken was the biggest piece of shit I ever dealt with in mma. That being said I still think he had no desire to be in there with Franklin and knew he was going to get his ass kicked. I think he dove

5 Likes

Lidell may have intentionally used eye pokes.

3 Likes

Jones has been out two years due to a USADA 2 year ban.

7 Likes

Fighting like you don’t want to be there and throwing a fight are different things imo.

Taking a dive implies there was some benefit to him throwing the fight or there was a conspiracy surrounding it.

Semantics I guess.

1 Like

The benefit was him not looking even worse than he did after the Tito fight. He is an egomaniac, took his show money and went home. I concur, semantics

3 Likes

Incorrect

Tito was never KO’ed.He just took some shots & soccer kicks.

1 Like

Yeah,Ken snapping his head back is a good indication.

When Rich’s left hand did not connect,Ken had to improvise.

3 Likes

Not what I heard

Well,I heard from Lee Murray himself & others.

4 Likes