Which UGer is this???

LOL!!!

Thanks for this thread about yourself. Really breaking new ground, glad I was here to see such a monumental event.

Mail that man an autograph!

That is weird. Block. Someone could have just said I am so and so name on the UG. Instead of imply that he is a valiant fighter for her E-honor. LOL

His page is private. I know who supports me. If it was truly a supporter, he would have left his UG sn. Plus, I don't trust anyone who isn't a friend of Kirik's ;)

Everytime I see a thread titled "Which UGer is this" I always think... Oh fuck... lol

But this is not me.. whew.. lol

Seems like a nice guy! 

I say give him a chance!

Only if he reveals himself to the UG, tho...

He wants it badly, Rara, give it to him.

Definitely not me, I stopped white knighting for you when you got fat.

lol just kidding, I never white knighted for you.

^ Oh snap. sheezzzzzz

MissRARA - His page is private. I know who supports me. If it was truly a supporter, he would have left his UG sn. Plus, I don't trust anyone who isn't a friend of Kirik's ;)

Im not a friend of Facebook

Hahaha @ JoeBruce. Harsh man! Phone Post

Hong Kong Phooey - 
MissRARA - His page is private. I know who supports me. If it was truly a supporter, he would have left his UG sn. Plus, I don't trust anyone who isn't a friend of Kirik's ;)

But you're a friend of mine and give great big hugs ;)

Who cares, if your not a friend with them in real life why would you be their friend on Facebook sheesh!

Miss rara is a lover- not a fighter! Phone Post

Did you seriously take a picture of your monitor? Screen capture much?

stevekt - Did you seriously take a picture of your monitor? Screen capture much?

I sure did. With technology nowadays, it's easy to take a picture with my phone, tweet it (which provides the hosting), and then post it on the interwebs.

MissRARA - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 

But you're a friend of mine and give great big hugs ;)
In life , without question . On Facebook , I smashed it silly :) 

" And I made a left turn today "

" and my ice melted at 11 pm "

" And my cat used the litter box "

" and we used hot instead of mild sauce " 

LOL @ FacebUk.

Youre still a marketing machine ! The naysayers have never had to do it in life . RaRa !

probably some bully beatdown noob