Which ug'er would you fight

I see a lot of back and forth and some serious shit talking but if you could fight any uger who and why Phone Post

You

Asking too many questions Phone Post

Jake Shields Phone Post 3.0

Leck Brosnar Phone Post

Me and Carwin have some beef. Love to get my mitts on that pillow fisted sucka!

WHERE YOU AT CARWIN?? Phone Post

fishyfish -

I don't know, but there's a lot of dumbasses in the New Breed of UGer, and sometimes I'd want to beat some of them up.  50% of posts nowadays are by post-10ers, and 2/3 of what they have to say is ignorant BS.  of course I'd like to smack some in the face, but then I remember I was a dumbass too at that age.  but maybe I would have benefited from a smack in the face, as a wakeup call.

So what the fuck you bitching about then. Phone Post 3.0

Swedgen Phone Post 3.0

Swedgen Phone Post 3.0

fishyfish -
roperninja - 
fishyfish -

I don't know, but there's a lot of dumbasses in the New Breed of UGer, and sometimes I'd want to beat some of them up.  50% of posts nowadays are by post-10ers, and 2/3 of what they have to say is ignorant BS.  of course I'd like to smack some in the face, but then I remember I was a dumbass too at that age.  but maybe I would have benefited from a smack in the face, as a wakeup call.

reading comprehension

maybe smacking someone can help them shorten their time as a dumbass ?

I change my answer. I want to fight fishyfish. Phone Post

Any one of you slack jawed faggots

Fuck the UG

OG rules

ODoyle

ODoyle

That's right fuckfaces Phone Post

fishyfish -
JStrongMMA - 
fishyfish -
roperninja - 
fishyfish -

reading comprehension

and why is that ?

you disagree that maybe a smack in the face can help wake up a dumb ass ?

OR

you're standing up for the post-tenners, who say ignorant BS only LESS than 2/3 of the time ?

Because I believe I can beat you to the living death. Phone Post

JStrongMMA -
fishyfish -
roperninja - 
fishyfish -

reading comprehension

Where is the shit just got real gif? Phone Post

Any faggot like fishyfish who thinks their dungeon master join date status actually mean something. LOL Phone Post

fishyfish -

and so I would be happy to beat you up, if it can help make you a better person. 

Tomorrow, the playground, behind the monkey bars, 2 p.m...be there. And don't you dare bring any parents. Snitches get stitches. Phone Post

I'd love to roll with Joe Rogan. No Homo? No Pun intended?

Chaelismyhero - I want to fight any Anderson Silva fan.

Lets bang fucker. Phone Post

How many posts do you think we will get to until someone kills the mood by mentioning a UGer that is no longer with us?

Too soon I thinks.

98lbweakling

the rest of you are probably built like lesnar and fight like Anderson silva based off of your screennames

Can I fight myself to the death? Phone Post 3.0

Chaelismyhero -
Rudi - 
Chaelismyhero - I want to fight any Anderson Silva fan.

Lets bang fucker. Phone Post

LMFAO...You will not stand and bang with me. You will desperately be trying to take me down after the first jab.

Chaelismyhero winner via KO RD 1 0:14

You cant stop my double leg. So how are you going to get a jab in? Phone Post