White: I love what [Carmouche] did

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 
CindyO - 
MachidasStraightLeft - 

If I saw one interview with Dana White I'd probably think he's a douche, but he really is one of the most likable guys in sports.

Still, he jumped the gun with Ronda vs. Carmouche (seriously?) headlining a PPV!! Over Machida vs Hendo no less!!

Christ

How many buys do you predict?

Cindy

I dont know, but rousey headlining will DEFINITELY draw more people than hendo/machida...regardless of how fair or right that is, it is the truth

I think so, too!

Cindy

SlickPacific - Ever since Dana got curb stomped by glaad he's been bowing to the ghey mafia. This is where things get potentially get annoying..it's all about her being a lez right down to her rainbow mouthpiece that she loves to show off...who cares just stfu and fight. We already know 75% of fighter girls are lesbians anyhow.

Yeah its laughable how he changed. He used to call anyone who dared disagree with him a "fucking faggot" and now he's watching his rhetoric. I don't know how his fanclub can buy into this.

SamboMMA - 
SlickPacific - Ever since Dana got curb stomped by glaad he's been bowing to the ghey mafia. This is where things get potentially get annoying..it's all about her being a lez right down to her rainbow mouthpiece that she loves to show off...who cares just stfu and fight. We already know 75% of fighter girls are lesbians anyhow.

Yeah its laughable how he changed. He used to call anyone who dared disagree with him a "fucking faggot" and now he's watching his rhetoric. I don't know how his fanclub can buy into this.

Oh STFU, dummy. As if you really believe DWs use of the F word had anything to do with sexuality!

Cindy

CindyO -
SamboMMA - 

Oh STFU, dummy. As if you really believe DWs use of the F word had anything to do with sexuality!

Cindy

Says his employee. Phone Post

<blockquote>CindyO - <blockquote>SamboMMA - <blockquote>SlickPacific - Ever since Dana got curb stomped by glaad he's been bowing to the ghey mafia. This is where things get potentially get annoying..it's all about her being a lez right down to her rainbow mouthpiece that she loves to show off...who cares just stfu and fight. We already know 75% of fighter girls are lesbians anyhow.</blockquote><br /> Yeah its laughable how he changed. He used to call anyone who dared disagree with him a "fucking faggot" and now he's watching his rhetoric. I don't know how his fanclub can buy into this.</blockquote><br /><p>
Oh STFU, dummy. As if you really believe DWs use of the F word had anything to do with sexuality!</p>
<p>
 </p>
<p>
Cindy</p></blockquote><br /> LOL. You either have your head buried in the sand or in Dana's ass. Dana called anybody that didn't agree with him a faggot. GLAAD bitchslapped Dana for constantly using the word. GLAAD made Dana their bitch.<br /><br />So basically you're a bitch to a bitch.

Always sad to see people threatened into compliance via bullying.

Dana should be free to say faggot if thats how he feels.

in a way, i find it weird that lesbians would want to fight in mma or boxing, although something like golf, tennis, vball make more sense.

can any straight guy say he enjoys the chance to challenge himself by hurting/damaging/uglifying someone who sexually attracts him?

mikerobmma - 
CindyO -
SamboMMA - 

Cindy

Another dummy. I don't work for DW/Zuffa/UFC.

Cindy

SamboMMA - <blockquote>CindyO - <blockquote>SamboMMA - <blockquote>SlickPacific - Ever since Dana got curb stomped by glaad he's been bowing to the ghey mafia. This is where things get potentially get annoying..it's all about her being a lez right down to her rainbow mouthpiece that she loves to show off...who cares just stfu and fight. We already know 75% of fighter girls are lesbians anyhow.</blockquote><br /> Yeah its laughable how he changed. He used to call anyone who dared disagree with him a "fucking faggot" and now he's watching his rhetoric. I don't know how his fanclub can buy into this.</blockquote><br /><p>
Oh STFU, dummy. As if you really believe DWs use of the F word had anything to do with sexuality!</p>
<p>
 </p>
<p>
Cindy</p></blockquote><br /> LOL. You either have your head buried in the sand or in Dana's ass. Dana called anybody that didn't agree with him a faggot. GLAAD bitchslapped Dana for constantly using the word. GLAAD made Dana their bitch.<br /><br />So basically you're a bitch to a bitch.

Let me type slower this time and see if your retarded ass can get it the 2nd time around. His use of the F word had nothing to do with anyone's sexuality- he was essentially calling the cowards too chicken to own their comments bitches. He didn't insinuate they were gay, idiot.  But you already knew that, as your reply indicates therefore why are you trying to dispute a point you already agreed with???

So... I said:

"Oh STFU, dummy. As if you really believe DWs use of the F word had anything to do with sexuality!"

Then you said:

"Dana called anybody that didn't agree with him a faggot."

See? He didn't mean they were gay... like I said:) But you knew that, regardless of what GLAAD tried to turn it in to.

Cindy

HELWIG - 

Always sad to see people threatened into compliance via bullying.

Dana should be free to say faggot if thats how he feels.

No he shouldn't, at least not outside of his circle of friends where folks can try to turn it into something he didn't mean... like GLAAD did. It's inappropriate, IMO.

Cindy

CindyO - 
SamboMMA - <blockquote>CindyO - <blockquote>SamboMMA - <blockquote>SlickPacific - Ever since Dana got curb stomped by glaad he's been bowing to the ghey mafia. This is where things get potentially get annoying..it's all about her being a lez right down to her rainbow mouthpiece that she loves to show off...who cares just stfu and fight. We already know 75% of fighter girls are lesbians anyhow.</blockquote><br /> Yeah its laughable how he changed. He used to call anyone who dared disagree with him a "fucking faggot" and now he's watching his rhetoric. I don't know how his fanclub can buy into this.</blockquote><br /><p>
<p>
 </p>
<p>

Let me type slower this time and see if your retarded ass can get it the 2nd time around. His use of the F word had nothing to do with anyone's sexuality- he was essentially calling the cowards too chicken to own their comments bitches. He didn't insinuate they were gay, idiot.  But you already knew that, as your reply indicates therefore why are you trying to dispute a point you already agreed with???

So... I said:

"Oh STFU, dummy. As if you really believe DWs use of the F word had anything to do with sexuality!"

Then you said:

"Dana called anybody that didn't agree with him a faggot."

See? He didn't mean they were gay... like I said:) But you knew that, regardless of what GLAAD tried to turn it in to.

Cindy

Maybe you're the retarded one here. He constantly said the word faggot. Regardless of intent GLAAD still bitchslapped him. Now go back to being the bitch of a bitch.

CindyO -
mikerobmma - 
CindyO -
SamboMMA - 

Cindy

Another dummy. I don't work for DW/Zuffa/UFC.

Cindy

You're the worst.

Stop manually signing your posts, everyone can see your name in your SN. Phone Post

You get props for saying what your sexual preference is? What a fucked up world if trivial shit like that is a big accomplishment.

"No he shouldn't, at least not outside of his circle of friends where folks can try to turn it into something he didn't mean... like GLAAD did. It's inappropriate, IMO."

If someone as successful as Dana isnt free to speak his mind and not have to look over his shoulder for the thought police, that doesnt bode well for the rest of us.

What do you think he meant btw when he called Loretta Hunt a "faggot"?

Odd for a guy to use that as an insult to a girl, isnt it?

Surely if Carmouche is brave and courageous, Hunt must also be so as one of the only female journalists to seriously cover MMA early on and not be an attention whore trying to get exposure for herself.

HELWIG - 

"No he shouldn't, at least not outside of his circle of friends where folks can try to turn it into something he didn't mean... like GLAAD did. It's inappropriate, IMO."

If someone as successful as Dana isnt free to speak his mind and not have to look over his shoulder for the thought police, that doesnt bode well for the rest of us.

Surely if Carmouche is brave and courageous, Hunt must also be so as one of the only female journalists to seriously cover MMA early on and not be an attention whore trying to get exposure for herself.

It would be a crazy insult to make to a female... but he didn't call Loretta one:)

Cindy