White"No such thing as diluting the product"

News Url :: http://mmajunkie.com/2015/07/dana-white-on-ufc-event-schedule-theres-no-such-thing-as-diluting-the-product/

Really dana, really. Phone Post 3.0

Bitch wat Phone Post 3.0

even though i can't or won't watch them all, i'm fine with more fights. the problem is that it does seem to be having a negative effect on the ufc's ability to build new stars and keep the champions fighting regularly.

Back when he wasn't completely corrupt and fat, he said the exact opposite. He used to shit all over boxing for the same thing the UFC does now.

I can't really complain about more events... Even if I don't know a single person on the card, I still enjoy watching fights. More cards gives some of the up and comers a chance to get a little exposure. Phone Post 3.0

Just a few years ago a UFC/MMA card would never sneak up on me. Now, every so often I'll be changing channels and realize a fight is on. And MMA is the only sport I currently follow so it's not like I'm getting distracted Phone Post 3.0

I don't really mind the more shows and understand what the UFC is doing, and I don't mind it. They just need to clean up the Octagon now. Way too many sponsors it makes it seem that anyone could get a logo in that Octagon. They should keep it special and allot 1 or 2 sponsors then maybe they can finally attract Doritos, Pepsi etc.

He is cursing fans out on Twitter now. Phone Post 3.0

Steve Iceman Little - I don't really mind the more shows and understand what the UFC is doing, and I don't mind it. They just need to clean up the Octagon now. Way too many sponsors it makes it seem that anyone could get a logo in that Octagon. They should keep it special and allot 1 or 2 sponsors then maybe they can finally attract Doritos, Pepsi etc.
Anyone can get sponsors in except for the fighters lulz. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly -
Steve Iceman Little - I don't really mind the more shows and understand what the UFC is doing, and I don't mind it. They just need to clean up the Octagon now. Way too many sponsors it makes it seem that anyone could get a logo in that Octagon. They should keep it special and allot 1 or 2 sponsors then maybe they can finally attract Doritos, Pepsi etc.
Anyone can get sponsors in except for the fighters lulz. Phone Post 3.0
Except for the fighters................... and the cutmen Phone Post 3.0

What's amusing to me is for every controversy, reebok deal, this whatever DFW jr. can give a sarcastic, arrogant, not very logical response and no matter what happens we bitch but the next big McGregor or Robbie fight happens and we shut up again and hand over our money haha! Ahhh money and power. Phone Post 3.0

horsemeat grew my head - What's amusing to me is for every controversy, reebok deal, this whatever DFW jr. can give a sarcastic, arrogant, not very logical response and no matter what happens we bitch but the next big McGregor or Robbie fight happens and we shut up again and hand over our money haha! Ahhh money and power. Phone Post 3.0
Speak for yourself. Phone Post 3.0

horsemeat grew my head - What's amusing to me is for every controversy, reebok deal, this whatever DFW jr. can give a sarcastic, arrogant, not very logical response and no matter what happens we bitch but the next big McGregor or Robbie fight happens and we shut up again and hand over our money haha! Ahhh money and power. Phone Post 3.0
Who's handing over money?

Support the sport died a long time ago Phone Post 3.0