White’s Power Slap TV Ratings Tank Despite Strong lead-In from AEW Pro-Wrestling

hey, how did you fuckin do that?

Write out the post. Highlight what you wrote that you want to hide. Then click the little settings wheel on the far right of the post editor. There is an option that says Blur spoiler. Or you can use [sp oiler]Put your words in between like this and remove the space I put in those tags.[/spo iler]

4 Likes

Standing there and slapping each other has to be the dumbest “sport” or competition out there.

If Dana wanted to put money into something, I wish he had put it into arm wrestling. It’s really growing now and has great characters in it and needs skills and technique.

5 Likes

It’s not a sport.

There is not athletic competition to it.

It’s about who can take more damage purposefully.

I would prefer BLAF out his money into reviving boxing.

1 Like

I don’t get this “sport” at all. If they are looking for something with more action, KOs, etc., why not something like modified boxing with small gloves and elbows in a very small ring so combatants essentially have to go toe to toe? That could be exciting, have lots of KOs, but would still have skill, strategy, and allow combatants to defend themselves rather than just taking full power shots to the face with zero defense.

How incredibly blessed are we? 200,000 years of human evolution and we’re lucky enough to witness Power Slap and Velma premier in the same week.

2 Likes

How’s X-Arm? I bet that’s a Needle Mover.

nice one bro, i will now over-use this function :o)

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

I’ve not watched it but a concussion is shit. Would not recommend

3 Likes

Who has the best slap IQ in Power Slap?

1 Like

The fans that dont watch

6 Likes

Im just an average joe like everyone else on the underground.

This should have been promoted as a game show instead of a “legit” sporting event. Get jerry springer to host it.

How does this even work if the first slapper gets a knock out? Does the other person even get to throw a single slap? Whats the benefit to being second?

1 Like

WUT ? hahahahahaaha

1 Like

It was so awful I felt I had to make a new thread. Just in case Dana still browses :slight_smile:

The show is awful

5 Likes

Sad Ben Affleck GIF

I am enjoying what will be the first and only season of this shit show

1 Like

Dana: Power Slap ratings are through the roof!

Also Dana: Please, please watch this shit. We’ll give you free trips!